Nazgar0 is offline New Member

Worrying side effects nolva

Okay so I've looked through countless forums and posts and can't find the answer to this question. After I take a dose of Nolva even as low as 10mg, immedietly after my vision blurs and I am in a confused state often forgeting what I was doing or forgeting what I was going to say midsentance. I also find it hard to concentrate on what I'm trying to do etc. These symptoms last for like an hour or so but then I return to an almost normal state with no symptoms. I'm worried of course, because these side effects are usually the symptoms of a stroke... My question is this dangerous and should I not ever try to use Nolva? Or has anyone else experienced this. Like I said I couldn't find anything similar on the internet. I guess if I need to discontinue use I will use Ralo. Any input would be great, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Nazgar0; 11-26-2012 at 01:44 AM.

Bradshaw is offline New Member
    Doesn't sound like something nolva would typically do but if it were me I'd see a doctor as soon as you can just in case. If you're not overly worried about it you can bump this thread sometime tomorrow when the majority of the experienced users are awake again. Sorry I can't help more.

sjamal1023 is offline Junior Member
    these are also the side effects of certain sex enhancers. I would immediately stop the usage and really reconsider the reputation of who you're buying from. sounds bunk to me. just in case, I'd see a doctor ASAP, and I actually mean now if it's possible. strokes are not uncommon so it's a possibility. sorry if this post is so negative, but I'd rather you're safe than sorry. Hope all turns out well big man. stay huge

Well I thought it was a relatively trustable source, it's from an online pharmacy, generic though. I don't know if I'm allowed to state the name of it but I've read through some forums and a lot of people get letro from this specific site but Nolva I guess now that I think back never really saw any info. I mean it works as well as Nolva should.. Also this happened to me months ago, and I believe BP was slightler higher then healthy at the time, idk if that would make a difference. Recently I've gone to a cardiologist and they say my BP was healthy and I've had multiple EKG's done, I know it's not related to my brain but it does put a little ease on me. But still these side effects are worrying me, I really don't ever wanna use Nolva again if these symptoms from before come up, but I'm also worried as to why this would happen... Any ideas?
    Last edited by Nazgar0; 11-26-2012 at 10:38 AM.

ROBOCOP is offline Member
    Although you are obviously feeling some issues, which may or may not be related to nolva, I would say its unlikely that the nolva is bunk!!! It is so cheap to manufacture I've never heard of any bunk stuff! I back this up with the fact that I buy my nolva in Spain and for 60 tabs of 20mg only costs £5.00 sterling. Someone might be able to say they know of bunk nolva, but its doubtful mate!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Take it at night right before you go to bed.
    Why are you taking it anyway? Gyno? PCT ? what ?

Yeah that's what everyone tells me. I am/was taking it for gyno. But The problem is that I'm worried because I've never heard of anyone having these reactions to Nolva, I mean the vision changes yes, but the extreme confusion and decrease in motor abilities? It sounds pretty sketch to me. I read up that Nolva can cause pulmonary embolsions, whch is basically a blood clot in your lung...I've also been getting the symptoms of that lately. I don't believe Nolva is the cause but perhaps aggravated or brought the symptoms to light more. That's the only thing I can think of... Like I said the being dazed and confused, almost in a haze like state only last for an hour or so after. Is that normal? I thought if you had side effects they would have to last all day
    Last edited by Nazgar0; 11-27-2012 at 01:56 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgar0
    Yeah that's what everyone tells me. I am/was taking it for gyno. But The problem is that I'm worried because I've never heard of anyone having these reactions to Nolva, I mean the vision changes yes, but the extreme confusion and decrease in motor abilities? It sounds pretty sketch to me. I read up that Nolva can cause pulmonary embolsions, whch is basically a blood clot in your lung...I've also been getting the symptoms of that lately. I don't believe Nolva is the cause but perhaps aggravated or brought the symptoms to light more. That's the only thing I can think of... Like I said the being dazed and confused, almost in a haze like state only last for an hour or so after. Is that normal? I thought if you had side effects they would have to last all day
    Slow down. Lets start with a list of everything you are taking, doses, how long, etc. When was your last blood work done?

I am currently not taking anything. About 8 months ago I ran letro for two months in hopes of getting rid of some gyno at 2.5mg ED but if anything it got worse, when I tapered off I started taking 30mg of Nolve ED to combat the etro rebound. That's when these symptoms came up. I stuck to it for two weeks to stop the rebound but my gyno just got worse either way. And a few months ago, I'd say around 3-4 I decides to try a simple Nolva reversal but that's when these symptoms actually came out noticeably and pretty bad, so about 3 days into it I just stopped and assumed Nolva wasn't for me.

My last blood work was done exactly 5 months ago, and everything was normal, test was a little low but not anything worth mentioning. Basically am 100% healthy in that regard.

The problem is I'm still trying ro get rid of this damn gyno, because it's still soft and not all hardened, and is reducing in size at a painstakingly slow rate, and I wanna do everything I can to help it while I still have the chance, but the Nolva once again, is worrying me.

Another factor is that I have a friend who is actively cycling, who has the SAME reaction to Nolva as me
    Last edited by Nazgar0; 11-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.

If there are errors in spelling or grammer I'm sorry I'm doing this on my iPhone, which does more narcotics then Charlie Sheen

So you are not taking any compound an haven't for a few months? When was your last blood work? Have you had an E2 sensitive assay done? Are you sure the symptoms are gynecomastia ?

Yes sir everything I have taken is in the above message, only letro and nolva, and that was months ago.

And I just checked to be sure and actually my last blood work was done in January. Before I attempted the letro.

No I haven't had that E2 sensitive thing done, but I'm 100% sure I have gyno. Glandular lumps with fatty tissue around them, I'm pretty well versed with gyno as I've had it for about a year now. I can upload pics if neccassary but like I said I'm certain it's gyno, I'm really lean so it's definetly not pseudo gyno. Since I have stopped smoking weed and drinking they have been slowly softening and decreasing in size, but the only way I know is because I'm so on top of it and try to do everything I can to reduce it, it really bothers me

I should mention that I just got a blood test done last week but it's a simple one you get at a regular doctor's visit, I'll see the results soon hopefully. And I am now going to a cardiologist and having a more specific blood test done, not sure what kind but apparently it's rarely done. That will be this week, I should get the results soon though
    Last edited by Nazgar0; 11-27-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgar0
    I should mention that I just got a blood test done last week but it's a simple one you get at a regular doctor's visit, I'll see the results soon hopefully. And I am now going to a cardiologist and having a more specific blood test done, not sure what kind but apparently it's rarely done. That will be this week, I should get the results soon though
    You probably had a CBC and CMP. They are usually standard. It would be good to see results from the BW to rule out any other possible causes.

If the gyno has been there for a year, it's likely fibrous and would need surgical intervention to remove.

Thread Information