stretch22 is offline New Member

Newbie help needed (keep posting in the wrong forum)

Hi guys,

Just a quick intro and maybe you more experienced folks can point me in the right direction? I ran a couple of short courses of steroids , one last August for 8 weeks (sustanon 250 at 750-1000 per week) and then another course last January for approximately 5 weeks (test e, 750 a week) I'll kick my own ass for failing to run any kind of pct and needless to say I've paid for it since! Here's the bloods some 10 months after I stopped the steroids

Lh 10 (1-7)
    Fsh 7.1 (1.7 - 12)
    Testosterone 677
    Shbg 44 (11-78)
    Prolactin 600 (120-200)

I'm 29 years old and my boys have gone from producing adequate sperm count of 40 million per ml to just 7 million. Sex drive on the floor and erections weak. My first thought was primary failure but wouldn't my test be lower? Free test is certainly quite low due to elevated shbg. Prolactin is elevated but not high enough to diagnose prolactinemia according to doc. Lh and fsh are raised but I assume that primary is diagnosed by high lh, fsh and low testosterone . To be honest I'm lost with it all, i know my hormones are all out of whack but nobody seems to have any answers as to whether I'm primary or whether I just have a hormone imbalance that needs addressing. I will of course re post this in the appropriate area if you guys can point me in the right direction? I'm really looking to lean on your experience in this area as the docs simply don't have a clue. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think Kel pretty much covered this for you. Do you have plans for follow up bloodwork (including sensitive assay) at a later date? MRI? New doc?

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...36#post6313636

stretch22 is offline New Member
    You're right mickeyknox, kelkel gave some really useful info but suggested a re post to gather other opinions and advice which is wise I guess given the complexity of the issue. My doc has ordered me a pituitary MRI but has said that usually prolactin is in the 1000's when a tumor is present (I can't say I entirely trust his view but he has referred me to an end who may be able to shed more light) I've also taken kels advice and started taking vitamin d3 and nettle root as well as Angus cactus. Ill be having follow up bloods shortly which I will post up. I'm really grateful for all re advice and I'm acting on it in the hope of being able to cure the issue ASAP.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Roger that my friend! Post back when you have an update.

Thread Information