beeasy1689 is offline Junior Member

ending first cycle, hcg pct question

Hello, I am just finishing up a 500mg/wk testE cycle. Im coming to the point where I need to start my pct soon so I got my clomid/nolva/ai all set but I wanted to add in some hcg just to make it a fairly aggressive one (Im just a bit nervous about coming off because Im not sure what its going to be like...I've heard depression and loss of gains ect ect.) just to make sure everything comes back fine. I've been reading a bit more about the hcg and what I've gathered is that its best to use it within the last 3-4 weeks of a cycle and then start pct(?) but since i dont really have 3-4 weeks left in my cycle (or what I planned on my cycle length being) i was wondering if i can start my clomid/nolva and the hcg at the same time, and just use it at 250-500ius for a couple weeks and finish out the rest of the clomid/nolva and be done with pct. I have enough test left over where I could extend my cycle a bit further if i felt like it...but I feel like ive been on it long enough and my gains have started to slow a bit so i wanted to get off and do a pct and start again in a few months. Is it even worth doing the hcg if its just going to be for a couple weeks at the beginning of pct or should i do the extension of the test for a bit longer so i can use the hcg while still on cycle and THEN start the clomid/nolva? Sorry for the lengthy post but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    How long was your cycle ?
    Ai on cycle stop day before pct
    Pct 14day after last pin clomid 75,50,50,50 nolva 40,40,20,20
    Hcg on cycle 2x wk 250iu
    You need to do some reading mate.
    Last edited by clarky.; 01-22-2013 at 03:23 PM.

no im good with the nolva clomid, also i think i should keep the ai for a little while in the pct i was going .5 eod so i was thinking just doing .25 eod for a couple weeks but with the hcg ...your saying the only way i should use it is on cycle? so no hcg pct at all?

its a given that if you make a post and your not an expert...someones going to say "do some reading" or something along those lines...thanks i got it bud. im reading.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Go aggressive with HCG during ur 2wk waiting period. Run 500iu's EOD for 2wks. Then stop hcg, run an aggressive PCT- Clomid 100,50,50,50,25. Nolva 40,40,20,20,20,20. Notice the extra wk of clomid and 2 extra wks of nolva.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Forgot to add, keep running ur Ai while on ur 2wk HCG blast. Then stop when u start pct.

500ius EOD? damn seems kinda high, no? how do you usually feel for the weeks after stopping the test? like when do you notice a difference, and how bad is it?

oh and my cycle will be 10 weeks long all together

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beeasy1689 View Post
    Hello, I am just finishing up a 500mg/wk testE cycle. Im coming to the point where I need to start my pct soon so I got my clomid/nolva/ai all set but I wanted to add in some hcg just to make it a fairly aggressive one (Im just a bit nervous about coming off because Im not sure what its going to be like...I've heard depression and loss of gains ect ect.) just to make sure everything comes back fine. I've been reading a bit more about the hcg and what I've gathered is that its best to use it within the last 3-4 weeks of a cycle and then start pct(?) but since i dont really have 3-4 weeks left in my cycle (or what I planned on my cycle length being) i was wondering if i can start my clomid/nolva and the hcg at the same time, and just use it at 250-500ius for a couple weeks and finish out the rest of the clomid/nolva and be done with pct. I have enough test left over where I could extend my cycle a bit further if i felt like it...but I feel like ive been on it long enough and my gains have started to slow a bit so i wanted to get off and do a pct and start again in a few months. Is it even worth doing the hcg if its just going to be for a couple weeks at the beginning of pct or should i do the extension of the test for a bit longer so i can use the hcg while still on cycle and THEN start the clomid/nolva? Sorry for the lengthy post but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    no im good with the nolva clomid, also i think i should keep the ai for a little while in the pct i was going .5 eod so i was thinking just doing .25 eod for a couple weeks but with the hcg...your saying the only way i should use it is on cycle? so no hcg pct at all?
    its a given that if you make a post and your not an expert...someones going to say "do some reading" or something along those lines...thanks i got it bud. im reading.
    No. It's a GIVEN that if make uninformed comments, ask newbie questions, and begin an AAS cycle when you know absolutely nothing about AAS and shouldn't have began the cycle in the first place, members who are more knowledgeable and experienced than you (and thats just about everyone here) will tell you, 'do you homework BEFORE you begin!' Otherwise you'll end up on this site begging for help because you were too foolish to inform and educate yourself properly so as not to do something stupid..like begin a cycle without reading up the common do's and dont's!'

And AI's dont belong in your PCT! Smarten up and LISTEN!

Im no expert im still learning but i'll get evert thing sorted b4 i start or i ask my Q b4 i start not when i'm about to finish.
    Last edited by clarky.; 01-29-2013 at 02:34 PM.

hey thanks for the help man, i did research on what i was planning on using. i wasnt going to use hcg at first but i ended up wanting to in the end. nice to hear from you though

you guys are so nice

and with the AI i wasnt thinking of using it for the whole pct, i was thinking after i stop doing the test, for that 2 weeks where i stop the injections and before i start the clomid/nolva i figured i would cut my dose in half and still use it for the time in between. not for the whole pct. and i was using it at .5 eod cause i started seeing some signs of gyno but when i added it in, it went away

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    and with the AI i wasnt thinking of using it for the whole pct, i was thinking after i stop doing the test, for that 2 weeks where i stop the injections and before i start the clomid/nolva i figured i would cut my dose in half and still use it for the time in between. not for the whole pct. and i was using it at .5 eod cause i started seeing some signs of gyno but when i added it in, it went away
    That period is not part of your PCT. And yes you can continue AI during this period.

I said that to in post 2 mate stop your ai day b4 pct.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Thread Information