Thread: First pct

mr.fatcat is offline New Member

First pct

Hello I have not posted much to this forum before but this is my first cycle. I started it in sept and finished on December 11th. I did 250mg of sust and a month of Dbol to start up I also ran hcg weekly. Ofcourse it worked great and I finally got past my Plateau where I have been stuck for years. i gained a fatty 30lbs and went up about 60lbs on bench. I finished my pct 1/27 But so far I am having trouble losing my extra 5lbs of fat I gained and I have lost little to no strength that I have gained From my cycle but my boys have not Come back all the way yet and I'm also starting to
    Feel more emotional mainly feminine which alarms me bc i had no emotional problems on cycle no Unnecessary anger problems and no Unnecessary sadness. But now I've been crying at movies that are not even sad I'm not sure if this is normal and I just hope to hear from someone who may ease my mind and let me know when or if it will go away and also when the boys come back. Thank you for any help I really appreciate it!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    No AI? (aromatase inhibitor)

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    No AI? (aromatase inhibitor)
    No I didn't use one I read around and thought I wouldn't need it with that cycle. What do u think tho?

"that" cycle?? lol

Well there's your problem broskie. Get some blood work to see where you are, hormonally speaking. Your E2 is likely through the roof and been all over the map.

What was your hCG dose at? Im surprised they are atrophied if you included hCG on cycle at proper protocols.

Hey thanks for the advice, but idk where to get blood work.

Also I was doin 500iu of hcg every week and half way thought my cycle I was getting numbness in my arms and hands and read the was a common side effect of Peptides. So I think it was working but I used one bottle of 10000iu of hcg for the entire 3+ months and I was wondering if it would have went bad I looked around but could not find an answer but sense the atrophy I figure it must have or something.

Also I ment that cycle as in only doing Sust and Dbol I read around and found a Lot of conflicting information and chose to not use and Ai bc I thought there wouldn't be enough excess estrogen from just Sust and Dbol but I had bad a ban acne out brake and read that an Ai will help with that so I think I will use it next time do u think I should?

Thank you very much I really appreciate your feed back

Wow, you really are learning the hard way aren't you? I'll bet youre glad you found this site..lol

99% of everything you ever wanted to know about AAS is right here at your fingertips. And if you suggest you cant find something, well then just not looking hard enough.

AI's are to be included in every cycle. In fact TRT patients often include them even at their low wkly dose. hCG is to be included on cycle to prevent Testicular Atrophy @ 250iu twice wkly.

Depending on where you are on the planet and what type of coverage you have, you can first try this..http://www.steroid.com/contact-low-testosterone.php

Or you can check out this thread for some ideas on where to find a decent physician, and what hormones to get tested..http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.UQ9BBvIUX0E

I've been here before and this is my favorite site that I turn to when looking for answers but when I look around I always find different Opinions and sense steroids are kept quiet by a lot of people it seams difficult to find a common answer. Because I've heard taking hcg for long periods can cause a stop of natural test production Permanently. Also I read that Ais can also do more harm than good but other places I find the Opposite. Its like everything I guess no one ever agrees. And I'm certainly not disagreeing with you don't think that I'm just saying I read so many different things. I really appreciate your help

But for a short answer do you personally think I should take Ais. Will that help with recovery and would it help with acne bc I keep reading conflicting things about its usefulness. And I actually used this site for my the Structure of my first cycle I just did the "novice cycle I" from the site but they did not include an so or hcg but I read from the Fourm and from other parts of this site that I should add those things.

But I'm gonna check those sites out and see what I can do about the blood work

Also what is the first link to bc I seem that but thought it was a scam and didn't apply didn't want to risk it. I'm in New York so i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.fatcat View Post
    I've been here before and this is my favorite site that I turn to when looking for answers but when I look around I always find different Opinions and sense steroids are kept quiet by a lot of people it seams difficult to find a common answer. Because I've heard taking hcg for long periods can cause a stop of natural test production Permanently. Also I read that Ais can also do more harm than good but other places I find the Opposite. Its like everything I guess no one ever agrees. And I'm certainly not disagreeing with you don't think that I'm just saying I read so many different things. I really appreciate your help

But for a short answer do you personally think I should take Ais. Will that help with recovery and would it help with acne bc I keep reading conflicting things about its usefulness. And I actually used this site for my the Structure of my first cycle I just did the "novice cycle I" from the site but they did not include an so or hcg but I read from the Fourm and from other parts of this site that I should add those things.

But I'm gonna check those sites out and see what I can do about the blood work
    If you research long enough and ask enough people, you'll find that coffee will kill you. If you really want to get to the bottom of something, research it HERE, and start a thread on whatever it is that you feel conflicted about. You will immediately be given solid advice backed up by medical studies, articles, and first hand experience if you wish..i guarantee you that.

Also what is the first link to bc I seem that but thought it was a scam and didn't apply didn't want to risk it. I'm in New York so i don't know.
    Scam?? That link is to the LowTestosterone.com business that is owned and operated by this sites owners. Its as real as it gets bro. That is one of the BEST TRT options available to those without a physician or the means to acquire TRT through their regular channels.

Its for real.

Thanks and yeah I see that this site seems to be the best for my problems that's y I turned here about my messed up post cycle and I'm gonna apply for that than. Is it cheaper or more expensive than black market gear because I don't have health insurance and I'm not rich.

But what do you think I should do about my boys and my new found Feminism? Where would be best to get a blood test I think I've seen a link to it on this site on the past but cannot remember

First thing to do is get some blood work done asap. You can do this at a variety of labs in the US. (http://www.privatemdlabs.com/)

Then post your results here in the Wellness TRT/HRT Forum. This will assist you in determining what needs to be corrected immediately

Then check out the second link - that will help you find a good doc near you for additional blood work. Then depending on the results, you'll have solid idea if you're a candidate for TRT.

If you are a candidate for TRT, the first link will help you.

To be honest, im not sure why i included the TRT link in the first place. I just re read this thread and for the life of me, i cannot see why i would have included that ??

Oh well, maybe i just wanted to promote the new site LowTestostreone.com.? lol

I don't mean to sound Ignorant but well I am and I can not figure out which test to get on that site there are a couple testosterone tests idk which to do

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    To be honest, im not sure why i included the TRT link in the first place. I just re read this thread and for the life of me, i cannot see why i would have included that ??

Oh well, maybe i just wanted to promote the new site LowTestostreone.com.? lol
    Haha oh well it's good to promote the site, you seemed very confident and firm about the site when I questioned it you almost got offended too lol I think you might be very fond of the site so I'm Definitely going to apply for it

Did you read the second link? The tests that are recommended are contained in there. Try to find a test that includes all or most of whats included in the link.

Perhaps someone will chime in that has chosen one of the specific Test Assays that can help further. Im in Canada - blood assays are covered...for the most part.

Haha oh well it's good to promote the site, you seemed very confident and firm about the site when I questioned it you almost got offended too lol I think you might be very fond of the site so I'm Definitely going to apply for it
    Youre only 25??? Oh gawd i hope i haven't confused you. I dont think youre really going to benefit form that site at this point in your life bro. Unless your labs come back and show your primary/secondary hypo or something.

I would hold off on that until AFTER your first set of bloods. Post them up here when you have them and we'll get you straightened out on your crying (E2) first.

Sorry for my confusion. I must be getting tired..

It's all good I thought I was to young for any legit drs to accept me. But I'm hoping its sorta normal to have similar problems I'm having and also is it Likly that things will even them selfs out or no?

Oh im sure your hormones will straighten out, especially at your age. But depending on your blood work, there are several options you can explore to reduce your E2 if elevated (which i suspect it is) and restart your HPTA, if it is not already up and running, and return to baseline quicker and safely.

You keep saying e2. And I'm thinkin than means estrogen which would make sense. Bc I'm more Feminine and cannot loose weight. But would it effect my boys too? How can I get my test back

Yes, unusually high Estrogen (E2) levels will effect libido and can cause erectile dysfunction.

Bottom line is, you need bloodwork. Im unable to suggest an hCG and/or Clomid restart until i see your bloodwork. But if you really cant handle it and are suicidal, then i would suggest knocking your Estrogen back with Adex for a wk @ .50mg for day 1 - then.25mg/day for 6 days and then re-evaluate. And hopefully you have bloods taken and the results back before wk 2.

Lol oh no I'm not suicidal or anything im going to get the work done and see what to do

labado21 is offline Junior Member
    Hello I have not posted much to this forum before but this is my first cycle. I started it in sept and finished on December 11th. I did 250mg of sust and a month of Dbol to start up I also ran hcg weekly. Ofcourse it worked great and I finally got past my Plateau where I have been stuck for years. i gained a fatty 30lbs and went up about 60lbs on bench. I finished my pct 1/27 But so far I am having trouble losing my extra 5lbs of fat I gained and I have lost little to no strength that I have gained From my cycle but my boys have not Come back all the way yet and I'm also starting to
    Feel more emotional mainly feminine which alarms me bc i had no emotional problems on cycle no Unnecessary anger problems and no Unnecessary sadness. But now I've been crying at movies that are not even sad I'm not sure if this is normal and I just hope to hear from someone who may ease my mind and let me know when or if it will go away and also when the boys come back. Thank you for any help I really appreciate it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egOu9b_FmQE

thai007goy is offline Junior Member
    Great video....

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Thread Information