likelifting is offline Senior Member

Actually looking forward to PCT

Had a great cycle. Did a bunch of experimenting. Learned a lot.

My last pin was last wednesday. I blasted a couple weeks ago. Probably not supposed to blast before PCT...oh well, I did. Still running HCG until Test C clears.

I have Torem and Liquid Clomi on hand.

I have some Mod GRF (1-29) and Ipam ready to go. Hoping to NOT lose any gains. Not sure when to start it but want to get that yukky feeling before I start it. I also have a script for vicodin. My back normally starts hurting a little bit more during pct so I plan to up my dose.

Not exactly sure why I posted this but if anyone has any comments about when to start Peps, or if I need Clomi with Torem, or when exactly to stop HCG, please jump in. I would appreciate any input. Even if I need some admonishing. Oh and dosing of Clomi and Torem together???

And the reason I'm looking forward to this PCT is I did have some atrophy. So looking forward to getting the boyz back. We'll see. At my age, not a big deal. And the second reason is I've never ran Peps during PCT and really looking forward to its effect. Also looking forward to drinking some beers again.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm subbing here....I would very much like to hear how this works out, particularly w/ the peps. Will you consider keeping this thread updated? Did you run only Test Cyp and atrophied while still running hcg ? How much hcg and how often? Thanks bro, and good luck!

Wasn't going to log, but I could update from time to time.

I was late starting HCG . I didn't have much shrinkage in the past, but this time I did about 8 weeks in. I bought HCG and I think it was bunk, so bought some more and at least things stabilized. I was dosing 250 twice weekly.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    Wasn't going to log, but I could update from time to time.

I was late starting HCG. I didn't have much shrinkage in the past, but this time I did about 8 weeks in. I bought HCG and I think it was bunk, so bought some more and at least things stabilized. I was dosing 250 twice weekly.
    Ah, I see. A hcg blast with the "good stuff" might have benefited you more as opposed to the typical 250iu twice weekly since, 1) you started late and 2) the first round may have been bunk. I know, arm chair quarterbacking but someone else might read this. But at least you've stabilized so that give you a platform to improve from. Good luck man!

^ Thanks Bro.

Never heard of blasting HCG . Interesting. I think I'm going to be ok, but we'll see.

I was looking at some graphs of Cyp's half life and how it tails off. Not sure when to start the Peps. Still feel the Test in my system, so really wanting to wait till its almost all out before I start the Peps, for some reason. But I don't want to lose my gains either. So I'll just experiment.

Thanks again for your input on the HCG.

I can't seem to find any recommendations using Toremifene Citrate and Liguid Clomi together. I see doses for Torem and Clomi but never together.

Should I use them together or is Toremifene enough by itself?

Thanks for input.

Thread Information