slumchop is offline New Member

Ai letro blast and running prami, aromasin

so i was running deca and for the first time Ive had prolactin issues. i got sore nipples. I got some letro on hand and prami. i did start the prami the day i noticed. i ran .125mg of prami for 4 days now im at .25mgED. just hit the .25 last night. i got some letro on hand. I was thinking of doing a 5 day letro blast to get the estro under control and get the prolactin under control quicker. I am running an AI, 12.5mg aromasin EOD. but i think with the prolactin getting out of hand i should also tackle any estrogen. since estrogen is like rocket fuel for prolactin.

what are your thoughts on the doing a letro blast and how should i run it if i do?
    should i even consider doing a letro blast or just continue with what im doing?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe bump your aromasin from EOD to ED at the same dosage as a start before throwing another product in the mix. Aromasin is a great product; its a suicide inhibitor; but sometimes you gotta find your own "sweet spot" with it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro may still be overkill, up Aromasin dose before hitting the letro.

slumchop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Letro may still be overkill, up Aromasin dose before hitting the letro.
    heres where im at with everything, im still breaking out pretty good, i keep getting these large sore pimples on my face. which makes me assume my estro may still be high, I know this may not be the case, but since i have been on the aromasin i am having the typical sore stiff joints associated with the lower estro. so i am actually thinking im going about it wrong all together. whats your thoughts. i will bump the aromsin to 12.5 ed funny thing on aromasin I know a lot run it at bed time because of possible lethargy, but it has the opposite effect on me, i cant sleep worth shit when i take it late so i take it in the morning. I have never had sides from it so im fortunate.

Im going thru privatemedlabs for my blood work but that may be at least a week before those results are ready. so blood work is in the works

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO, I would wait for the labs to come back. Until then you're just shooting in the dark. And low/high E2 have a lot of the same sides so without labs, its a crap shoot

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by odinsotherson View Post
    maybe bump your aromasin from eod to ed at the same dosage as a start before throwing another product in the mix. Aromasin is a great product; its a suicide inhibitor; but sometimes you gotta find your own "sweet spot" with it.
    x2 ^^^^^

Thread Information