BlocRoc is offline Member

Is MP screwing me?

So it's been over a week since I place an order for research chems from MP. One order went to shipped immediately, and another has been in awaiting fulfillment for a week now.

I've politely emailed about the pending order every day, waiting for a response. I've gotten nothing. I ended up ordering from someone else, who is more responsive.

On top of that, the order that shows shipped, I've received no tracking number, the package hasn't shown up.

Is this common with MP?

I've emailed for a refund but thinking of calling my bank and have in the charges reversed. Let MP deal with the bank direct.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Who is MP?

Mpresearchsupply

Admins delete this, if I can't post research companies names.

Most folks around here use AR-R .com, the most trusted reliable chem company on the net. I don't anyone who has ever been "screwed" by them.

I know all about ar-r but wanted to give someone else a chance. Look how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc View Post
    I know all about ar-r but wanted to give someone else a chance. Look how that turned out.
    Why fix whats not broken? You owe it to yourself to remain with a solid and proven company. Lesson learned.

Blog Entries
    mp is sick he had just gotten over spial meningitis or so we thought so his peeps are working on refunding peoples money...be patient im sure someone will respond to you soon...

May be sick, but it sucks from a customer perspective to not get any kind of notice. I've already spent twice the money I planned, since I went with a more responsive vendor, regardless of situations.

Site now has a note of detailing what's going on, but it's still 10 days after my order, that showed as shipped, when it hasn't.

Just not good business.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Bro I have felt the very same feeling. Dont worry im a slow learner..took like 3 times before i simply resigned to dealing with the best.
    Lesson learned....now dont be foolish and forget it like I did a few times!

Here we go, again!

So since I got a heartfelt apology last time from MP, I thought I'd give them another go. Two months ago I place another order with them, and after a few weeks they never shipped and I got an email about the order being refunded.... problem is, they never refunded me my money.

So I just got off the phone with my bannk, who will happily refund me my money under the visa fraud coverage, and now MP will get to deal with VISA/Wells Fargo and not worry about ignoring EVERY SINGLE one of my emails over the last two months!

DONT SHOP AT MPRESEARCHSUPPLY! They flat our ripped me off.

Blog Entries
    Here we go, again!

So since I got a heartfelt apology last time from MP, I thought I'd give them another go. Two months ago I place another order with them, and after a few weeks they never shipped and I got an email about the order being refunded.... problem is, they never refunded me my money.

So I just got off the phone with my bannk, who will happily refund me my money under the visa fraud coverage, and now MP will get to deal with VISA/Wells Fargo and not worry about ignoring EVERY SINGLE one of my emails over the last two months!

DONT SHOP AT MPRESEARCHSUPPLY! They flat our ripped me off.
    bro you should always do a google search or check with the peeps on one of the boards he sposered...MP got flat out busted/raided about a month ago.... if I where you I would steer clear and forget it...

Thread Information