Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Yohimbe bark

  1. #1
    MadDog88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3

    Yohimbe bark

    I took yohimbe bark for a few weeks and my sex drive was through the roof. Could I use this for a pct? Or at least with a pct? Any advice?

  2. #2
    Matt73's Avatar
    Matt73 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10
    Yohimbe is awesome for "blood flow" and for increasing sex drive so for those reasons it's a good supplement.
    It doesn't however stimulate testosterone in and of itself. I think it would be a good addition to PCT but do a little digging on the subject. Maybe somebody will chime in with more info...

  3. #3
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,543
    What you get commercially is a far cry from the actual bark itself...my $0.02; OTC yohimbe is pretty much useless when taken for its stated purposes and as far as use for pct, as long as you are incorporating tried and true methodologies (tamox/clomid or tamox/toremifene) then yohimbe should at the least cause no complication. But do not rely on yohimbe as a stand alone or major component of your pct. Again, my $0.02

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7549534

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22402817

  4. #4
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog88 View Post
    I took yohimbe bark for a few weeks and my sex drive was through the roof. Could I use this for a pct? Or at least with a pct? Any advice?
    it is NOT a pct it will NOT recover anything! only thing is does is heighten blood flow to genitals. its like viagra not a serm. you can use it WITH pct when you need it for sex, but it is not as a pct.
    I have used the bark a bunch of times. good for pump or sex

  5. #5
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    What you get commercially is a far cry from the actual bark itself...my $0.02; OTC yohimbe is pretty much useless when taken for its stated purposes and as far as use for pct, as long as you are incorporating tried and true methodologies (tamox/clomid or tamox/toremifene) then yohimbe should at the least cause no complication. But do not rely on yohimbe as a stand alone or major component of your pct. Again, my $0.02

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7549534


    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22402817

    You are wrong on that part there is alot of places with whole bark pressed pills or whole bark extracts pressed into pills... most of what we see in supps is just the Yohimbine part but i assure you just like all the other roots and herbs out there, the bark in plentiful if you know how to look for it. if you need a place i will link you via pm.

  6. #6
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,543
    Yes I Agree. The bark product is good....used it myself. my comments were meant for product also containing yohimbe, not the pure form. Should have clarified that

  7. #7
    Indymuscleguy's Avatar
    Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,039
    I have considered Yohimbe for a few years but I never could find it. Do you get the legit stuff via an UGL or is there a particular product or website known to be legit?

  8. #8
    Tron3219's Avatar
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,366
    U can get yohimbine hcl on the Internet which is te extract of the yohimbe bark. Much better for controlling dosage. You don't really know how much yohimbine hcl ur getting from yohimbe bark. It can vary from batch to batch

  9. #9
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    U can get yohimbine hcl on the Internet which is te extract of the yohimbe bark. Much better for controlling dosage. You don't really know how much yohimbine hcl ur getting from yohimbe bark. It can vary from batch to batch
    This is what I've used and Tron is correct....this is the only real way to insure quality and dose.

  10. #10
    Indymuscleguy's Avatar
    Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks for the heads up. BTW what does HCL stand for? Also what do you dose it at?

  11. #11
    Tron3219's Avatar
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    3,366
    Hydrochloride

  12. #12
    Indymuscleguy's Avatar
    Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks Tron. Do you have a particular Yohimbe HCL you prefer?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •