qbizm is offline New Member

PCT Confirmation/Fine Tuning...

Hey all! I'm about ready to start my first cycle and want to be absolutely sure about things before I take the plunge. The plan is to run test e at 500 a week for 12 weeks. For the first four weeks I'll run dbol , 30mg for the first two then 40mg for the last two. Aromasin at 12.5mg eod up to PCT. PCT will start 14 days after last injection and will be nolva at 40mg for two weeks, then 20mg for two weeks, then 10mg for two weeks.

Now here's where I need some guidance.

I have 5000iu of hcg . I've read a number of different ways to use it; during cycle, after cycle but between pct, during pct... It's confusing! I've been advised to do 1000iu at week six for seven days alongside 20mg of nolva, and then 1000iu 10 days after last jab to coincide with pct. The reason was given that it'll help to kick start test production and work towards a faster recovery when pct begins. Is this alright?

Also I've read some worrying things about clomid depression and am reluctant to use it. Can I get by on a nolva only pct, or will I need to use clomid alongside it for optimum pct?

Am 34 y/o btw. My stats are 88kg, 5'7. Used to run athletics at national level and played basketball with a local team. Worked out three times a week for 15+ years on and off until I had a bad fall three years ago which damaged right shoulder and broke some ribs. Got the go ahead to start lifting again end of last year and been lifting for seven months. Diet is pretty good, high protein, mid carb and fat.

Thanks in advance!

Bump!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Aromasin need to re run ED!
    Add CLOMID 75/50/50/25 to your nolva
    Run HCG during cycle 250iu/twice a week
    Drop the dbol , no need in first run IMO.

Thanks for replying! Can I ask why you suggest aromasin ed? I'll add clomid to the pct as well. Would I be able to jab the hcg once a week, or is twice a week the best option?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by qbizm
    Thanks for replying! Can I ask why you suggest aromasin ed? I'll add clomid to the pct as well. Would I be able to jab the hcg once a week, or is twice a week the best option?
    200-250 iu 2x EW to maintain testicular function and run the aromasin Ed because of the half life

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

200-250 iu 2x EW to maintain testicular function and run the aromasin Ed because of the half life
    That's great! Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I'll get some more hcg and clomid which should be all I need.

Just one last question/confirmation. Once I do my last test e injection, do I carry on doing hcg at the same dose or do I increase? And when would I cease this? I've read on here that I increase the dose to 1000iu eod for 10 days. Is this right?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by qbizm View Post
    That's great! Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I'll get some more hcg and clomid which should be all I need.

Just one last question/confirmation. Once I do my last test e injection, do I carry on doing hcg at the same dose or do I increase? And when would I cease this? I've read on here that I increase the dose to 1000iu eod for 10 days. Is this right?
    No need to increase the dose. Run the hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct.

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    Bump

Thread Information