oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member

PCT and Body Composition for Ecto/Hardgainer

I'm about to conclude a 12 week Test/Tren cycle.
    I have added some good muscle, and managed to lean somewhat also.
    Log is here for all info:

Oatmeal69's 4th Cycle TEST-E / TREN-A Diary / Log

I'm deathly afraid of losing muscle, but I know it will happen regardless. At the same time, I'm not as lean as I want to be either. I almost (still) don't even look like I work out at all. Is there any way to continue to drop fat and keep most of my muscle gains or am I just screwed to wait for another cycle? If I can drop some more fat, at least I'll have some abs and cuts... Despite being scrawny.

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    If I were in your situation, I would just continue to bulk until you're somewhat satisfied with your mass, then cut. Muscular atrophy is inevitable following a cycle, so make sure your diet is in check so you can maintain as best as possible.

Well, "bulk/cut" doesn't really work as well for skinny guys like myself. We shed muscle too easily, and hold onto fat.
    The only thing I can think of is to keep training hard, and keep doing cardio, but I don't see myself being able t6o show off my gains that way. I'm still too smooth for that.

dude700 is offline Junior Member
    Ah, an ectomorph. It may be difficult to retain mass, especially if you're doing cardio. I'd do a little less cardio. Mass is harder to attain than having a low body fat percentage, in my opinion. After your next cycle when you get more mass, that's when I'd focus on dropping fat.

True... I'm kinda guessing ecto's are like old guys in baseball - there is no off season. Just because my cycle is ending, I'm still going to have to lift heavy and hard, and do cardio to keep the fat off. I don't really see any other way.
    I'm just wondering if anyone can think of a way I can lean up a bit more, and still keep a good amount of my gains.

Thread Information