Thread: Question

TB90 is offline New Member

Question

I've been on a testosterone 400 mg per week and equipoise 400mg per week cycle taking arimidex .25 eod, & 200 ius of hcg twice a week. I'm on my 5th week , nipples started getting sore with small lump about two weeks ago.. I increased my dose to .25 Ed all last week and did not get better, actually I thought it got worse (lump felt bigger).. So I switch over to letro .25 for two days and now at .5 which soreness is gone lump feels broken up.. Now my question is should I continue with letro I know its hard on joints and lipids or switch over to aromasin ...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Drop the letro until soreness come back BUMP adex to 0.5mg ED.

Why not aromasin ...

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    what is your E2. You must get that checked NOW , ASAP, like yesterday. No oone can tell you or subscribe what to do in reality unless you get that E2 level !!! Let me calm down here. We all, not me, can suggest the best rout that has worked for the majority. You are you. Please trust crazy mike. I have it, I am working on it to reduce and reverse as well as prevent any more. How ever as I thought that I had crashed my E2 for other reasons, I was wrong. A good member on here has helped me and stayed after me to get it checked AGAIN and it was fvckin high, big time. So I had already put into place what he said to do and it is showing improvement. Don't play with this sh!t. Don't dangle your feet, don't guess you have you bases covered. Get the money, and get your Estradiol Sensitive Assay done. You will need to keep doing it at some intervals, (only you know) until you are sure you are out of the woods. Also as I was told over and over do not crash your E or you'll be in a state of moosh, ha my own term. No energy, no appetite and no drive to get to the gym. You can trust me on that also. I was told, I experienced what he/they said and I now am telling you. Get that lab work done. I hope you do and come back to us and me and let us know what goes. We all need the info bud. Good luck. ...crazy mike

Thank you.. I will get it checked out and get back to you.. Should I continue taking letro at .50 everyday..

Got my estradoil sensitive test back today.. It was at 344 which is super high.. I should get the rest of my results back tomorrow.. I'm currently taking .625 of letro everyday.. I've dropped the hcg and taking 300 mg of test and 300 mg of equipoise every week...

Got my estradoil sensitive test back today.. It was at 344 which is super high.. I should get the rest of my results back tomorrow.. I'm currently taking .625 of letro everyday.. I've dropped the hcg and taking 300 mg of test and 300 mg of equipoise every week...

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey I'm glad you got that level. Holy crapper you are in trouble with that number. Mine was 262. Anyway you know the basics and you get it tweaked with the knowledgeable members on here. As I said the doses I can't help, I'm in turmoil and working to straighten it out. Good luck and stay on top of this. I promise you it can get ugly. ...crazy mike

If I'm scaring you ...?...........THEN GOOD, now good luck....cm

Thread Information