Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chi

Thread: First week of PCT more emotional than the last??

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

First week of PCT more emotional than the last??

Today is my second day off cycle. I ran anavar only.

I feel a little emotional today, little cranky and a little bit more emotions.

Do you find the first few days and first week is worst than the last because your system is more stable later on down the road??

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK

Do you find the first few days and first week is worst than the last because your system is more stable later on down the road??
    Why anavar only!?! You likely suppressed your natural testosterone production and didn't do anything to replace it. Of course you'll feel crappy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Why anavar only!?! You likely suppressed your natural testosterone production and didn't do anything to replace it. Of course you'll feel crappy!!!

Who are you my mother? Its past tense, why be such a douche about it? Next time it will be with Test E, so relax yourself. Yes, it suppressed, did it shutdown no.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post

What dose did you run and how long? Your response to muscle ink totally shows how emotional you are. Wonder where your e2 is at right now. He isn't being a douche btw seems like you are though.
    oatmeal69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    What dose did you run and how long? Your response to muscle ink totally shows how emotional you are. Wonder where your e2 is at right now. He isn't being a douche btw seems like you are though.
    I don't come on here to be scolded which is exactly what he is doing. To me, that is being a douche, I guess we will agree to disagree. I am taking Nolva now so I am sure it will help into the next couple days. Started at 50mgs then 75mgs and for the last month bumped it up to 100mgs.

It was a total of 8 weeks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK

Who are you my mother? Its past tense, why be such a douche about it? Next time it will be with Test E, so relax yourself. Yes, it suppressed, did it shutdown no.
    Nope. If I was your mother or father I'd beat your ass for being disrespectful and condescending. If you want the help of knowledgable members here, lose that pathetic attitude and humble yourself.

Good luck with the limp noodle and suppressed libido Einstein. I'm not wasting my breath on you any longer little boy.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    50mgs then 75mgs and for the last month bumped it up to 100mgs. It was a total of 8 weeks. Yes, it suppressed, did it shutdown? no.
    LOL, dream on.
    I'd also agree, you're acting a little emotional. It's a male dominated board Knowledgeable people are here to give you advice, not hold your hand.
    Go read the PCT stickies. Get onto a solid PCT and hope for the best. Blood work in a few months to re-assess.

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Not shutdown!? How do you know?.Did you run labs to prove this? IMO, you're not ready to cycle. You should read and research more. ALSO....disrespecting vets is a No No

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member

I don't come on here to be scolded which is exactly what he is doing. To me, that is being a douche, I guess we will agree to disagree. I am taking Nolva now so I am sure it will help into the next couple days. Started at 50mgs then 75mgs and for the last month bumped it up to 100mgs.

It was a total of 8 weeks.
    You are more than likely solidly suppressed at a dose of 100 mgs for a month on top of a couple weeks of 75mgs and the rest @ 50. Anavar just like any other aas affects people differently. You don't know for certain what your levels are unless you get BW done. Also one of the reason why oral only cycles are frowned upon is that you keep next to nothing gains after a month anyways so to me it is pointless.

I would get on pct as follows:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thanks Chi.........

Thread Information