dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Pct for 53 year old

Hi, I have been getting replys, but they are inconstant with each other. PCT to me is the most important thing to get right. I know of some bbs taking no pct what-so-ever and claiming they are fine, others seem to take so many different products that it becomes confusing. I understand what I must accomplish with diet and training. I have been lifting since my teens never used before apart from a very short cycle of tbol, 30 mg daily 6 weeks. So more or less virgin. I am hopefully not stupid and am attempting to get test levels/ blood levels checked, before starting. I am planning to run test e or c, for 10 weeks on its own. Can anybody tell me in simple terms what pct I should take. What are the risks with pct, we are all made aware of the risks of ASS, and I know pct is necessary but they must also have their sides. Respect to everyone's views on this site, and understand with so many members views differ, which then causes confusion. I want to basic cycle with easy to understand pct, whilst staying as safe as possible, sorry for going on, Dickster. Ps of course I include AI in pct although I realise will be taking throughout the cycle.
    Last edited by dickster; 06-01-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't run an AI during pct that is for on cycle support keeping estrogen under control. Pct nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50

Blog Entries
    Jim, sorry yes I meant AI whilst on cycle, I feel a bit of a plum for the last post no wonder not many replies, have now done what I should have done and researched through stickies. One question I have a pct tab that combines clomid, nolvadex , and proviron . 50/20/25. Going with Armidex for AI, should I take HCG as well, just to remind test e only, 200 mg twice a week. ( first cycle)

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dickster View Post
    Jim, sorry yes I meant AI whilst on cycle, I feel a bit of a plum for the last post no wonder not many replies, have now done what I should have done and researched through stickies. One question I have a pct tab that combines clomid, nolvadex, and proviron. 50/20/25. Going with Armidex for AI, should I take HCG as well, just to remind test e only, 200 mg twice a week. ( first cycle)
    You want to run the hcg during your cycle to maintain testicular function and discontinue administering hcg 3 days prior to starting pct. HCG mimics lh production so using it during pct would be counterproductive as would inhibit the recovery of lh production.

Blog Entries
    Thank you, will take your advice.

Thread Information