Hello all,

I made another thread in the TRT section, but thought I could post it here as well in case not everyone is reading there.

I've been on exogenous testosterone , mainly testosterone undecanoate, as TRT for just about a year now. I've tried different protocols ranging from less frequent injections (8-10 weeks) to SubQ twice per week during the last 8 weeks. Small doses of HCG have been used all the time on an EOD basis. Total testosterone has been around 800-900 ng/dl and as high as 1200 ng/dl at one point (probably a peak).

For the last 6-7 weeks or so, I was on HCG exclusively and the initial plan was to taper off HCG, but some random bloodwork taken due to something else, revealed that my total T was below 400 ng/dl even on HCG mono. This was not consistent with the results I had on HCG mono prior to exogenous T, which took me to around 800 ng/dl. Either the dose was too small, I've developed some kind of intolerance or it was a bad batch (not unlikely).

Anyway, since my vial was empty, I decided it was a good time to try going off TRT, so I started on 25 mg clomiphene per day 14 days ago.

For the first week I felt really good and had decent morning wood each morning, but for the last 4-5 days, I've been feeling worse. Libido is low, have more mental fog and just feel tired and kind of weak. I've had this feeling with T close to 1000 as well, so I'm not sure if it's necessary low testosterone .

Any suggestions on how to proceed? How long would I need to stay on clomiphene?

The reason I'm going off TRT is because I believe it may have been the wrong treatment for me, especially since I never really felt any improvements on it. I want to get back to my natural levels and see if I can figure out something else.

Pre-TRT I was slightly above the last BW, around 400 ng/dl.

Thanks for any advice!

Regarding prescriptions, I only have clomiphene, anastrazole and HCG.

Best regards,

Renholder