Steroidin is offline New Member

Liquedex question

Hey, I'm wondering if liqueidex, to lower already high estrogen, if the results will be permanent or would they go back up after The liquedex cycle is over.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hi do you have Gyno already. Did you run Liquidex with your cycle. Liquidex is not a cycle. ...crazy mike

Yes I have gyno and I know my estrogen is way too high but my natural test levels are great, I've never ran liquedex before

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidin View Post
    Yes I have gyno and I know my estrogen is way too high but my natural test levels are great, I've never ran liquedex before
    I'm not the best to give you the advice on this. I have it and someone helped me.
    I take Nolva (Tamoxifin) to try to reverse the Gyno. There is also a cream to go in conjunction with that that is suggested. I forget the name. You can Google this and find out. I can't afford the cream. It comes from outside the country. Since I am on cycle now I am using Liquidex also. I am having some, some help in reversing it. Good luck ...crazy mike

Hey thanx for the help, just one more question is it a bad idea to run a cycle with already high estrogen I was thinking of using liquedex with it and nolvadex as my pct

Thread Information