Results 1 to 34 of 34
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pittsburgh412
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon

Thread: Pct help

  1. #1
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    I know the standard nolva clomid pct but can I do letro and then nolva for pct? Like begin letro after last test shot taper up and then down and then start nolva to inhibit rebound?
    This is because I started to notice tender nipples and a slight clear moisture on my fingers if I pinch my nipples, I cannot feel any lump an tenderness has subsided after I bumped armidex up to .5 EOD instead of .25 EOD (cycle is test e 600mg per week)

  2. #2
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    I wouldn't do letro for PCT.

  3. #3
    >Good Luck<'s Avatar
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bed, work, gym, kitchen
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412 View Post
    I know the standard nolva clomid pct but can I do letro and then nolva for pct? Like begin letro after last test shot taper up and then down and then start nolva to inhibit rebound?
    This is because I started to notice tender nipples and a slight clear moisture on my fingers if I pinch my nipples, I cannot feel any lump an tenderness has subsided after I bumped armidex up to .5 EOD instead of .25 EOD (cycle is test e 600mg per week)
    First off..id say stop squeezing your nipples, that will stop the leaking. Stimulation may also accelerate unwanted sides and may be the cause of your sensativity. Sometimes we check ourselves to much whem worried about gyno and they get sore from rubbing and squeezing etc.

    I wouldnt mess with letro unless lumps have formed. Nolva and clomid would be my choice. Keep adex at .5 if it makes u feel better

  4. #4
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

    First off..id say stop squeezing your nipples, that will stop the leaking. Stimulation may also accelerate unwanted sides and may be the cause of your sensativity. Sometimes we check ourselves to much whem worried about gyno and they get sore from rubbing and squeezing etc.

    I wouldnt mess with letro unless lumps have formed. Nolva and clomid would be my choice. Keep adex at .5 if it makes u feel better
    Thanks, I only squeezed them once and I think I felt a fake lump and pain because I was constantly poking my pecs trying to search

  5. #5
    bigsparky84 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18
    stop playing with your nipples lol.

    nolvadex has proven to effective against gyno. Arimidex will not help with estrogen binding at the receptor level.

  6. #6
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsparky84
    stop playing with your nipples lol.

    nolvadex has proven to effective against gyno. Arimidex will not help with estrogen binding at the receptor level.
    Nolvadex doesn't do anything for gyno

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    See, these are the kind of amplified sides you can get at too high a bodyfat when you cycle..
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    See, these are the kind of amplified sides you can get at too high a bodyfat when you cycle..
    Yeah but still totally worth a cycle, and it can happen to anyone not just people with a high bodyfat

  9. #9
    Dougiefresh7707's Avatar
    Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Santa clarita
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

    Yeah but still totally worth a cycle, and it can happen to anyone not just people with a high bodyfat
    It's totally not worth doing a cycle with your bf what results will you see you arms look bigger? Your still gunna be 20-25 or more % bf still it was pointless, also the more bf you have the more estrogen you will make so no those sides won't just happen to anyone I have no sides what so ever at 15%, if you run your ai right cycle right and don't have high bf most sides will be cut out IMO.

  10. #10
    >Good Luck<'s Avatar
    >Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bed, work, gym, kitchen
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post

    It's totally not worth doing a cycle with your bf what results will you see you arms look bigger? Your still gunna be 20-25 or more % bf still it was pointless, also the more bf you have the more estrogen you will make so no those sides won't just happen to anyone I have no sides what so ever at 15%, if you run your ai right cycle right and don't have high bf most sides will be cut out IMO.
    I respectfully disagree. Everyone is a little different and some are more susceptible to sides even with low bf. Some are somehow immune to sides which I envy largely and they have no idea about proper cycles or pct or ai... I think at this point, rubbing bf% isnt going to help our friends gyno problem.

    Op, head over to ar-r and see if they have something to help you out. Do you have enough for a proper pct??

    Good luck

  11. #11
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

    I respectfully disagree. Everyone is a little different and some are more susceptible to sides even with low bf. Some are somehow immune to sides which I envy largely and they have no idea about proper cycles or pct or ai... I think at this point, rubbing bf% isnt going to help our friends gyno problem.

    Op, head over to ar-r and see if they have something to help you out. Do you have enough for a proper pct??

    Good luck
    I do sir and I know ARR sells letro, also if it came down to it I could afford gyno surgery but I would like to avoid that at all costs.
    I think I'm syching myself out

  12. #12
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Pct help-image-1149128697.jpg

  13. #13
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    <img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=140111"/>
    Lol I am a rather large man however at 300 pounds and 30% BF I would be about 210 at 0% so that's a good thing I think I just have to get a 2k diet with 250 protein

  14. #14
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Rolaxifene...no letro

  15. #15
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon
    Rolaxifene...no letro
    Can you elaborate on why? And does ARR have it?

  16. #16
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

    Lol I am a rather large man however at 300 pounds and 30% BF I would be about 210 at 0% so that's a good thing I think I just have to get a 2k diet with 250 protein
    At 0% bf you'd be a dead man lol. That's not good!

    Have you calculated your LBM and TDEE? From there you could determine your caloric needs to gain lean muscle or reduce bf.

    A 2k diet may be sufficient or not enough, again depending on your TDEE, LBM, and goals. Ideally, protein intake should be no more than 50g per meal.

  17. #17
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    AAR does have it. Letro will most likely crash your E2, which is no good either. Rolaxifene, is a serm like nolva, and has the greatest affinity for blocking e2 receptors in breast tissue of all serms.

  18. #18
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

    At 0% bf you'd be a dead man lol. That's not good!

    Have you calculated your LBM and TDEE? From there you could determine your caloric needs to gain lean muscle or reduce bf.

    A 2k diet may be sufficient or not enough, again depending on your TDEE, LBM, and goals. Ideally, protein intake should be no more than 50g per meal.
    Yeah but you get the idea meaning if I cut down I would be still large , my goal is to be 250 at 15% BF , and my TDEE is about 4k

  19. #19
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

    Yeah but you get the idea meaning if I cut down I would be still large , my goal is to be 250 at 15% BF , and my TDEE is about 4k
    If your weight is 300lbs and bf 30%, your TDEE should only be about 3150. At 4000 cals per day, that will likely add to bf not reduce it.

  20. #20
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    If your weight is 300lbs and bf 30%, your TDEE should only be about 3150. At 4000 cals per day, that will likely add to bf not reduce it.
    Here's your answer P-burg412....and if TDEE is 3150, you're gonna need to dive below that by ~ 500 cals to see bf reductions. So you should be eating 2650 per day for bf reduction. Remember, the 3150 is maintenance, ie, holding steady at where you are.

  21. #21
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon

    Here's your answer P-burg412....and if TDEE is 3150, you're gonna need to dive below that by ~ 500 cals to see bf reductions. So you should be eating 2650 per day for bf reduction. Remember, the 3150 is maintenance, ie, holding steady at where you are.
    Thanks OOS!

    As a further example.....I'm on a cutting cycle to lower bf to single digits. My caloric intake is 1500-1700, cardio 60 mins a day (some days 120 mins), and I fast 3x a week at 500 cals.

  22. #22
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Hey MI! Good to see you man. Been awol lately....finishing up the semester and getting back to a "normal" life! Lol.

    P-burg, the fasting as MI suggested will also help speed along the bf reduction. Do a forum search for "intermittent fasting" and see what you think. May help you out tremendously!

  23. #23
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon
    Hey MI! Good to see you man. Been awol lately....finishing up the semester and getting back to a "normal" life! Lol.

    P-burg, the fasting as MI suggested will also help speed along the bf reduction. Do a forum search for "intermittent fasting" and see what you think. May help you out tremendously!
    Get it done brother!!!!!

  24. #24
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

    Get it done brother!!!!!
    You guys are all great motivators and I think I'm going to do a 2k diet
    Java Man likes this.

  25. #25
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Really, you aren't 30% and still 309lb unless you lost about 30lb of fat and replaced it with muscle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  26. #26
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Really, you aren't 30% and still 309lb unless you lost about 30lb of fat and replaced it with muscle?
    I garuntee I'm 30% or under and 309? Where did that number come from ?

  27. #27
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

    I garuntee I'm 30% or under and 309? Where did that number come from ?
    On the photo you sent me you weren't 30%. Closer to 40. Maybe it was a bad angle but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 06-12-2013 at 01:05 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  28. #28
    Java Man's Avatar
    Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    4,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    It's totally not worth doing a cycle with your bf what results will you see you arms look bigger? Your still gunna be 20-25 or more % bf still it was pointless, also the more bf you have the more estrogen you will make so no those sides won't just happen to anyone I have no sides what so ever at 15%, if you run your ai right cycle right and don't have high bf most sides will be cut out IMO.
    sorry dougie but I disagree with the statement that one HAS to be below a certain bf% for a cycle to be effective. I was over 35% bf last December and did a recomp. I came out almost the same weight but with 17-18% bf. Its probably around 14 now and still going down while my weight and strength are slowly going up still. I'm not a noob though... You do need to really know what works FOR YOU stressed because what worked for me wouldn't necessarily work for anyone else.

    I'm just kind of sick of seeing people say over and over that asteroids just won't work or will make you grow tits if youre above n% bf.

    This isn't a personal attack. lots of people say this.
    Last edited by Java Man; 06-12-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

  29. #29
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

    Yeah but still totally worth a cycle, and it can happen to anyone not just people with a high bodyfat
    Lets see if you are saying that in another 8 weeks. Maybe if you actually learn how to diet............
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  30. #30
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    sorry dougie but I disagree with the statement that one HAS to be below a certain bf% for a cycle to be effective. I was over 35% bf last December and did a recomp. I came out almost the same weight but with 17-18% bf. Its probably around 14 now and still going down while my weight and strength are slowly going up still. I'm not a noob though... You do need to really know what works FOR YOU stressed because what worked for me wouldn't necessarily work for anyone else.

    I'm just kind of sick of seeing people say over and over that asteroids just won't work or will make you grow tits if youre above n% bf.

    This isn't a personal attack. lots of people say this.
    I agree with this approach. Granted, a lower bf % before cycling is a much safer approach; however, we are indeed all individuals and sometimes the "broad brush" approach just isn't warranted. But from a safety stand point I can totally agree with the "broad brush" approach. For you guys cycling for the first time, I 100% agree with having lower bf%, at least until you have some experience in gauging how your body reacts.Same principal as "500mg per week, test only 1st cycle" that is always suggested to first timers. I also tend to agree with java man's statement especially in terms of guys cycling who may be middle aged or older...but diet is of course paramount and a lynch pin to success as well.
    Java Man likes this.

  31. #31
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    On the photo you sent me you weren't 30%. Closer to 40. Maybe it was a bad angle but I doubt it.
    And how did you gain 24lbs in 4 weeks????
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  32. #32
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    And how did you gain 24lbs in 4 weeks????
    Idk I have a picture if the scale saying 300 lol? Idk what to say? I sent it to you
    Last edited by Pittsburgh412; 06-12-2013 at 12:36 PM.

  33. #33
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    I don't know what to say anymore either. You were 285lbs 4 weeks ago. Who knows!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  34. #34
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    I don't know what to say anymore either. You were 285lbs 4 weeks ago. Who knows!
    Water weight I guess.. Lol ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •