Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    CHUDmac's Avatar
    CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    126

    AI Question about Arimidex Cost

    Is there another AI similar to Arimidex ? Everyone raves about it, but I don't want to pay the price I have been quoted. Is there anything cheaper and just as effective?

  2. #2
    auswest is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    2,110
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUDmac
    Is there another AI similar to Arimidex? Everyone raves about it, but I don't want to pay the price I have been quoted. Is there anything cheaper and just as effective?
    Ar-r cheap and effective, very reliable.

  3. #3
    CHUDmac's Avatar
    CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    126
    Is there another AI in pill form? I'd prefer to keep pinning to a minimum.

  4. #4
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUDmac
    Is there another AI in pill form? I'd prefer to keep pinning to a minimum.
    The Ar-r formulation is an ORAL suspension.

  5. #5
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUDmac View Post
    Is there another AI in pill form? I'd prefer to keep pinning to a minimum.
    What are you talking about. It's oral not injectable. ...crazy mike

    Look into Liquidex

  6. #6
    CHUDmac's Avatar
    CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    126
    I just read a post about femara. Any thoughts on that AI?

  7. #7
    CHUDmac's Avatar
    CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    126
    I saw 30ml but didn't see anything about it being oral.

  8. #8
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUDmac View Post
    I saw 30ml but didn't see anything about it being oral.
    Look for Liquidex and it will say Oral 1mg per ml or something and 30 ml bottle. Maybe you should educate your self a little more. hat's easy. Good luck ...crazy mike

  9. #9
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUDmac
    I just read a post about femara. Any thoughts on that AI?
    Femara is a little too harsh for an AI. Anastrozole and aromasin are the preferred AIs.

  10. #10
    CHUDmac's Avatar
    CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Look for Liquidex and it will say Oral 1mg per ml or something and 30 ml bottle. Maybe you should educate your self a little more. hat's easy. Good luck ...crazy mike
    I'm trying to educate myself, that's why I'm asking the members of this website who are more knowledgeable than myself. 3362 posts and I'm sure the majority of them are as cordial as this one. I wouldn't get an attitude with someone asking me for help, but I guess I'm odd like that.

  11. #11
    smc88 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    159
    Don't put a price on protecting your body, trust me. I. Paid 40 for ten 1mg tABS OF ARIMADEX 0.25mg ed so 1 a day but most ppl do 0.25mg eod so 50p a day. Totally worth it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •