nach is offline New Member

pct foto test c only first cycle.

Hi there guys Im new aaswise. And i would appreciate if someone could explain me what shpuld i take on my pct of 12 eeeks of test e only. I havnt done the cycle yet but i kinder of want to figure out the pct to start expanding mu knowledge. Im 20 years old 5'6" 160lbs
    Been working out on and off for over 3 years.

Thank you guys

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nach
    Hi there guys Im new aaswise. And i would appreciate if someone could explain me what shpuld i take on my pct of 12 eeeks of test e only. I havnt done the cycle yet but i kinder of want to figure out the pct to start expanding mu knowledge. Im 20 years old 5'6" 160lbs
    Been working out on and off for over 3 years.

Thank you guys
    At 20 yrs old I suggest you start reading the stickys. Knowledge is power! Read cycles and the young, beginner cycles and all the pct stickys. Nobody is going to spoon feed you especially at your age I discourage you from cycling for a few more years. Hit the nutrition forum and grow like crazy for a few years and research, research and research. Then you will be ready. Are you aware of the risks involved?

Yes i dont know if Im aware of allí of em. Like testosterone shut down. Bitch titties that as long side effect as short like acne srink of testicles. Depresión change of mood etc etc

But what is the risk of taaking the like two years before Thank when u should??

But what is the risk of taaking the like two years before Thank when u should??
    You always run the risk of not being able to recover and suffering from low t at your age would be terrible. Your hormones are at there peak right now. I don't see the point of risking it now. In order to grow you will need to make sure your nutrition is spot on regardless. What does your meal plan look like?
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 08-18-2013 at 09:40 AM.

my current dieta plan is of arround 2300 calories wich 50% protein 30% fats 20 carbs. But on cycle probably ill be arround 3000 50%protein 30% carbs 20% fats.

my current dieta plan is of arround 2300 calories wich 50% protein 30% fats 20 carbs. But on cycle probably ill be arround 3000 50%protein 30% carbs 20% fats.
    What did you eat yesterday? What is your current bodyfat %?

Lool right npw is summer time nd this is my free month out of work. I live in spain anda u know sometimes i cant follow my programed dieta plan. Ill be know arround 12- 13 percent. But when Im back onto my routine is mucho lower.

When i wake up i eat 5 eggs 3 whites 2 whole eggs along with 2 toast with butter and 2 scoops of protein shake

Mid morning. Cup of greek yogurt 10 almonds and a banana.

Lunch i ate 200 grams of chicken breast along with 1/2 cup of brown rice along with someone veggies. Normally onions brocoli tomatoes peppers...

Night snack jam sandwich with lower fats cheese anda wheat bread along with a protein shake.

Dinner; 200 grms of salmón / a cup of brown rice along with a salado with lettuce cheese anda raw olivera oil. I cantidad remember How much calories it washington But it was arround 2300 anda the protein fats carbs ratio was good.

Continue to read the stickys and educate. I still suggest posting up your meal plan in the nutrition forum. You will be shocked at how much you can still grow natty

Ok thanks man!

Thread Information