Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon

Thread: My First PCT and dealing with Depression

BrownSatchel is offline New Member

My First PCT and dealing with Depression

First I want to say that I spent a lot of time on this forum and you have all helped me a ton. I just finished my first cycle with solid physical results. The actual cycle was fine. I was able to keep my mood under control and no one noticed my tell tale signs of acne. The PCT however, was a completely different story. I imagine it was a mix of the Clomid and low Testosterone but I got majorly depressed. I ran clomid 3 weeks 150/100/50 and I'm finally on week 3 and feeling better.

Here's my story, and please feel free to mock me.

About a week after the cycle I stopped wanting to be social. I forced myself to try and start to date. I ended up finding someone absolutely perfect for me. Unfortunately I didn't know I was soon to go through PCT depression. After we dated a couple of times I had to force myself to try and move things in a sexual route because I obviously had no sex drive at that point... and then it happened. For the first time in my life I had a legitimate panic attack... because she blew me. That's right, I had a panic attack because a pretty girl blew me. She immediately wanted nothing else to do with me and I had to go through a week left feeling shitty because of low testosterone and the Clomid. I'm feeling normal again now, but next time I am going to take PCT more seriously and add some anti depressants.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    A few things here. I suggest your pct be 4 weeks Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Did you run hcg during the cycle? If not it makes recovery much easier

BrownSatchel is offline New Member
    I didn't run hcg during the cycle. If I do another cycle I will do as you suggest. I'll also extent my PCT to four weeks instead of 3. What's got me worried isn't going on another cycle or the sides of the cycle as much as the way I reacted to things during the first two weeks of PCT. I'm not sure if I can handle clomid.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSatchel
    I didn't run hcg during the cycle. If I do another cycle I will do as you suggest. I'll also extent my PCT to four weeks instead of 3. What's got me worried isn't going on another cycle or the sides of the cycle as much as the way I reacted to things during the first two weeks of PCT. I'm not sure if I can handle clomid.
    You ran the Clomid to high bro. Many experience sides from Clomid. 100/50/50/50 is what I suggest and if you experience sides that are not tolerable in week one drop it to 75 or 50
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You ran the Clomid to high bro. Many experience sides from Clomid. 100/50/50/50 is what I suggest and if you experience sides that are not tolerable in week one drop it to 75 or 50
    This^^^ clomid can leave you in an emotional mess, especially at the dosages you mentioned.
    Bio-Active likes this.

Thread Information