teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Who to Believe about PCT dosage and reconmendations

Well it’s been a while since I last logged in, but I have periodically surfed this website amongst others and found some very educational information and a crap load of crap. I will first put my stats since people will ask first before giving info, which are as follows; 35 years old, 6’ 1” and 218 lbs, with approx (a little high lately) 20 % body fat. I would like some info and although there is so much out there on the web, it’s hard to sifer through what people know or what they think they know. As you might guess, I have little knowledge but not nearly enough, as I would like, I am hard pressed for legit information. Anyway, I am almost ready to start my first cycle of testosterone cypionate , I have acquired two bottles of 2000mg/10ml (prescribed) , I understand that this is a good first cycle( correct me if I am wrong) and from what I have sifted through all that I have read 200-500mg per week is a good start. I have not obtained my PCT yet and will not start without it, from what I gathered, it’s most important. My question is, as far as PCT when is the best time to take it, I have heard at the end and I have heard during. What are your thoughts? O, and I plan to tale nolvadex . While you are answering my question what is the recommended dosages too, this would be my first cycle. I was on andro gel 1.62, and Fortesta 10mg, which did nothing by the way, except shrink my nuts and gave me a rash on my legs. I apologize for the long post, but I figured I would try to get everything in beforehand, before all the questions started

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmmm...I'm a tad curious as to just how much you have "periodically surfed this website," as those are some REALLY basic questions that you should be able to find answers to with 20-30 mins worth of reading the stickies in the PCT section. That said, 500mg test C is a great starting point. Pct should begin 18 days after last pin of test C. Pct should include nolva dosed 40mg ed for 1st week and 20mg ed for the follow 3-5 weeks. You should also include clomid or toremifene with your nolva but if you use clomid run 75mg ed 1st week, 50mg ed for the next 3 weeks. Do not extend clomid use past 4 weeks. You should be incorporating hcg and an AI on cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hcg really should be included in the cycle as well to maintain testicular function with an AI as well. Op I suggest you read the stickys as stated above. Beginner cycles will put you in the right direction

Blog Entries
    I think that I am going to wait a little longer before I start my cycle, as much as I would like to start I really didn't understand about AI and effects. Very fustrating as a newbie, but worth the studying before trying.Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by teezer33 View Post
    I think that I am going to wait a little longer before I start my cycle, as much as I would like to start I really didn't understand about AI and effects. Very fustrating as a newbie, but worth the studying before trying.Thanks
    Good choice. Make sure you have everything on hand including pct before starting.

Blog Entries
    Little confused on the rules about sources, I read them and understand them. So why are people asking about PCT sources in other threads, is this allowed. Maybe a stupid question but won't know until I ask.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by teezer33
    Little confused on the rules about sources, I read them and understand them. So why are people asking about PCT sources in other threads, is this allowed. Maybe a stupid question but won't know until I ask.
    You can get your research chemicals for PCT from Ar-r , there is a link at the top right of the web page.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information