R3mba is offline New Member

pct after femara in cycle..

Because a had as a teen gyno (very suvere type) i use in my cycle(500mg test ent) 0.5mg of femara eod or e3d... I use it throu the whole cycle.. Now i had a few question..After and off cycle my pct was clomid 150,150,100,100,50 first week ( i only had 2 boxes of it) and after that i'm taking for 2 week 10mg of nolva ed...

Correct me if i'm wrong...My thought is because i use femara my estrogen levels arent high(i haven't done any hormone test yet) so i dont need large amount of nolvedex to reduce it binding..just to start my testical on..

Am i right or i'm wrong??

ps.l i haven't notice any gyno right now..
    PsS Sorry for my bad english...

Sorry

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Am I reading this right you ran Clomid for 1 week and now your running nolvadex at 10 Ed?

yes...

Honestly i would run the clomid 4 weeks and nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I don't see the point.. In Croatians Steroid forums nowbody does nolva and clomid...They say that's bullshit.. I don't know is libido or sperm mirror of my test Level but my libido is now just fine i don't see any clues of gyno so i realy don't see the point off putting so much tablets in me... yes i use and testo booster to...

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R3mba
    I don't see the point.. In Croatians Steroid forums nowbody does nolva and clomid...They say that's bullshit.. I don't know is libido or sperm mirror of my test Level but my libido is now just fine i don't see any clues of gyno so i realy don't see the point off putting so much tablets in me... yes i use and testo booster to...
    Can you provide some evidence of clomid and nolvadex being BS when used together? I know for a fact there is a ton on this forum proving they work great when used together.

There is plenty if information here that says otherwise. If its Clomid you are not interested as many do get sides from it. torem could be another option. However if you have some conical data you would like to share feel free?

I can only copy paste u.. So if you wanna use goggle translatior... I'm just saying what are they saying..I'm not tryng to be smart ass...

Thread Information