VICREP is offline New Member

My Prami experience. For those interested

Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist, used to lower prolactin on Progestin cycles.

A lot of it's interest lies in it's sexual/libido benefits so I thought I would share my experience.

First of all I have libido issues for months now. Coupled with some puffy nipples and lactation I thought Prami was worth a shot.

I dosed anywhere from 0.25-0.5mg at night.

sides included nausea, tiredness, headaches and some sleep disturbance.

Now I didn't get much out of in in relation to reducing the lactation but the sexual sides were definitely there. I mean from a libido of 1/10 to about 8/10 within a few hours. As it didn't help with my lacation/puffy nipples I assume this is ti do with Prami's short half life. Hence why libido shoots up for 3-5 hours post dose then goes back to baseline.

I couldn't dose twice per day due to not being able to tolerate sides when I need to be mentally functional during the day. So if gyno remission is sort, I reccommend a take low dose where sides are non-invasive 2-3 times per day.

For sexual benefits? Prami should be used acutely. 0.25mg-1mg 2-3 hours before sex.

This is just my experience.

Also a word of warning. Since prami is a Dopamine Agonist sustained use will up-regulate dopamine receptors and withdrawal is a very real possibility. Beware of anhedonia as well. I definitely felt that flat emotional detachment after a while

sirupate is offline Member
    Thanks. Have some on the way and going to give it a try. Will be very conservative with dose as I don't need the bad sides. Any opinion if prami can just be used on the weekends, or occasionally for it's benefits?

VICREP is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    Thanks. Have some on the way and going to give it a try. Will be very conservative with dose as I don't need the bad sides. Any opinion if prami can just be used on the weekends, or occasionally for it's benefits?
    Yeah definitely. I think Prami can be used acutely for its sexual benefits. The nausea sides will be present when used irregularly, although if you find a bearable dose you should be fine

Jiggylow is offline New Member
    good post .....didn't know about the positive sexual side effects of Prami.

I need to use this next time I'm on Tren Ace, if I try that compound again. Thanks.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggylow View Post
    good post .....didn't know about the positive sexual side effects of Prami.

I need to use this next time I'm on Tren Ace, if I try that compound again. Thanks.
    Let us know how it goes if you do that.

Been on a very low dose for three days and will probably abondon prami for now. Three nights of tossing and turning. Not very good when having to work the next day. I may give prami another try when work in the morning isn't a problem for me.

I also realize that prami may be a med. that needs to be taken for a week or more before the sides go away. Some are like that. I just can't have that long of poor sleep to get acclimated.

Any advice welcome. Thanks.

Skipped my low prami dose last evening and slept pretty well for the first time in three nights. I'll try prami again when losing some sleep for 5 days isn't too big of a deal. Nothing ventured/nothing gained and all that.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used prami last cycle (tes e/tren e) for the first time. I used to take prior to bed and I used to sleep like a baby. The only time I experienced any nausea (slight nausea) was when I went from .25 to .50 mgs. I can't comment on any added libido benefit because I am always horny on-cycle.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    I started last night at .25, didn't sleep well and woke up dry heaving and dizzy. Nausea off and on for a big part of the day but I'm ok now.. Just tired. Going to continue and see if I can push through a few days until sides subside, then up to .5, at which point the sides may return, but only one way to find out.

Definite sexual sides but it was just annoying... Dry heaving over a toilet with a big boner... Stupid lol.

Igi

Thread Information