mcmanus1806 is offline New Member

First time HCG and Chlomid

Hi im doing my first PCT and currently a little confused with the HCG , i have a syringe, some bacterialstatic water, eye wash :S sodium chloride 0.9%. and 5000iu powdered HCg. now tablets are fine and simple, however mixing up my own s%it, was not what i was expecting :/

So i just want to have some reassurance,

i take 10ml of the bacteriostatic water, and inject it into the side of the powdered HCG so it doesnt foam up, once mixed, can i inject it straight away? i dont know

Then i can store it in a fridge for up to 30 days? however the guy i bought it off of, told me that i should take 1 ml every 4 days, for 4-6 weeks then have a rest and then take the rest? but how can i when i can only store it in a fridge for 30 days? :S i am a little confused :/

Any reassurance would be gratefully appreciated

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hcg should not lose potency for 60 days if stored correctly. Again it will only lose potency after 60 days not just go bad. As far as mixing goes if you mix it with 10 cc of bac water then 1 cc represents 500 iu after its reconstituted. If you are running it during pct it would be counterproductive as it will suppress lh as hcg mimics lh. I suggest running the hcg during the cycle when lh production is minimal right up to 3 days prior to starting pct.

Thread Information