Thread: n00b question

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member

n00b question

Im new to Gear and still have a good bit to learn. One question that came up when thinking things threw is, is the gear the only illegal part, or are all of the SERMs AIs, and HCG also illegal? Trying to figure out if I get this stuff the same place I get the gear, or if it is available over the counter at a drug store or something. Im sure ill probably get flamed for asking this, as I probably already know the answer, but when actually reading threw the SERMS AIs and stuff, it doesnt really sound like it would be illegal?

Also if its not illegal, is it safe to buy online, or do you still have to worry about being ripped off?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At 19 hopefully you are just doing research for future cycles In the years to come. Read the stickys. Beginner cycle stickys, pct stickys and hit the nutrition forum bro. At 19 your natty T levels are peaking and you should take advantage of the next 3 or 4 years before considering cycling. This will give you plenty of time to research and understand the risks involved.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    At 19 hopefully you are just doing research for future cycles In the years to come. Read the stickys. Beginner cycle stickys, pct stickys and hit the nutrition forum bro. At 19 your natty T levels are peaking and you should take advantage of the next 3 or 4 years before considering cycling. This will give you plenty of time to research and understand the risks involved.

I'm not sure why you thought I am 19,

boostjunkie09 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed. You are too young man. And can see great gains from getting your training and nutrition on lock. I'm not sure how long you've been training, but training is the key! And of coarse food. AAS's are just a tool to push you past your genetic potential. And at 19, you still have a natural ability to progress. Learn to take advantage of your mind as well as your body. Bodybuilding is about self control and determination. Its not a sprint bro, it's a marathon!

The gear will always being an option down the road when the time is right. Once you have mastered these basic elements. You will see much greater results when you decide to go down that path. You don't want to be one of those drug bodies that are pumped full of gear and still look like crap. OR DO PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOURSELF. Read over this. The young and Steroids

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey man, did you get back to me ??
    Hey guys his profile says he is 27 ?? So.........................
    You can get the other needed ancillaries etc.. at paces like out sponsor AR-R at top right of page. Many UGL's have it also. ....crazy mike

boostjunkie09 is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=trizzypballr;6601162]I'm not sure why you thought I am 19,[/QUOTE

Whoops! lol Just checked out your profile and see that you are 27. Although I see that you have only been lifting for 4 months. You need a good solid 2-5years of training before even considering AAS's. You need to learn how to train. And if it is something you want to spend a large portion of your time doing for the next decade. If you are not serious about lifting. It's is a complete waste to use AAS's.

On another note, you are much more likely to injure yourself. Because you haven't strengthened the connective tissues yet. The muscle will get stronger then the joint really quickly and you will most likely tear something.

Like I said man this SH!tS a marathon. You can't rush it. It has to develop with time. With or without gear. You gotta have that strong base. Both mentally and physically.
    Last edited by boostjunkie09; 07-02-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    You can get the other needed ancillaries etc.. at paces like out sponsor AR-R at top right of page. Many UGL's have it also. ....crazy mike
    Thanks crazy Mike, and yes I responded it in the other thread not sure if you saw it

Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr

I'm not sure why you thought I am 19,
    Sorry bro if I read it wrong. I see in your profile now it says 27 not sure what I must have been looking at

Hey man what is UGL? I checked out AR-Rs site and saw that they have the SERMs covered, I didnt see any AIs on their site, or HCG though?

Hey man what is UGL? I checked out AR-Rs site and saw that they have the SERMs covered, I didnt see any AIs on their site, or HCG though?
    Under ground lab. They have aromasin (stane) and Adex( liquidex)

Ok, so I read that Nolva will help Adex work even more effectively so I guess those 2 should be my SERM/AI combo. I noticed that Adex only comes in 1 mg/mL is 1 mg all I need a day of it?

I still havent seen HCG anywhere, where is the best place to get that?

Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
    Ok, so I read that Nolva will help Adex work even more effectively so I guess those 2 should be my SERM/AI combo. I noticed that Adex only comes in 1 mg/mL is 1 mg all I need a day of it?

Huh...Not a problem. ...crazy mike

I prefer aromasin (Stane) but if you go with adex .25 eod and adjust from there if needed.

I prefer aromasin (Stane) but if you go with adex .25 eod and adjust from there if needed.
    I did see that Stane is almost double the price of Adex, why do you perfer it? and to take .25 im assuming you would just do .25 of a mL since its 1 mg/mL ?

Huh...Not a problem. ...crazy mike
    Sorry, crazy mike, im not following here? or is HCG something that I cant get one, id have to get where I get my gear?

I did see that Stane is almost double the price of Adex, why do you perfer it? and to take .25 im assuming you would just do .25 of a mL since its 1 mg/mL ?
    I prefer it cause there is no estro rebound when you finish. Yes .25 of a ml is correct

I prefer it cause there is no estro rebound when you finish. Yes .25 of a ml is correct
    Gotcha. If u don't mind me asking, what do you take for your PCT

Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 some can't handle the sides of Clomid that high and need to lower the dose during week 1. Taking pct meds before bed helps manage the sides too

I only know I have my source. Any further discussion would be private on this. But you can find it. You are under posted for PM. ...crazy mike

I only know I have my source. Any further discussion would be private on this. But you can find it. You are under posted for PM. ...crazy mike
    Does this mean that HCG is an illegal substance like gear is? I thought maybe since SERMs and AI werent, that maybe HCG isnt either.

Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 some can't handle the sides of Clomid that high and need to lower the dose during week 1. Taking pct meds before bed helps manage the sides too
    Im assuming those #s are week 1-4? You take that much each day? Both are SERMs right? You dont bother with an AI, HCG , or anything else? Sorry for the n00b questions, just trying to make sure im going in the right direction here.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

Does this mean that HCG is an illegal substance like gear is? I thought maybe since SERMs and AI werent, that maybe HCG isnt either.
    Not illegal, just a prescription required with MD supervision unless you purchase from UGL and these products will come labelled, "for animal research. Not for human consumption".

Im assuming those #s are week 1-4? You take that much each day? Both are SERMs right? You dont bother with an AI, HCG, or anything else? Sorry for the n00b questions, just trying to make sure im going in the right direction here.
    You run hcg and your AI during your cycle and the pct is that many mg Ed and yes 4 weeks

Thread Information