bulktser84 is offline Junior Member

Has anyone experience low blood pressure high heart rate

So uh come off my cycle last 10 2 weeks ago and about a week and a half of us started noticing that have slight headaches when I stood up only lasted a few seconds then I was having them everyday up until now which is been two weeks I check my blood pressure 91 over 58 .....pulse 10 9 been the same for the last 4 days around about

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    I have A-fib, which can cause problems such as the ones you have. There are a couple of things to look into:

You could simply be dehydrated, which can cause what you're experiencing. A more serious condition is called POTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome) which is rare, but still something to look into if you're drinking enough fluids and still having problems.

You could also have an electrolyte imbalance, where you're not absorbing enough magnesium and/or potassium. Folks who take acid blockers can have problems, as gerd medication blocks the absorption of magnesium, calcium and vitamin B.

A drop in blood pressure with an accelerated hear rate is usually when blood has pooled in your lower extremities, and when you rise, your heart is trying to pump an adequate amount of blood to the rest of your body and brain. This causes palpitations and makes you get a head rush. Be careful because you could easily pass out.

I spent years trying to figure out what was going on, until my wife begged me to go to the E.R. when I was having a palp attack. They found A-fib, which is due to the electrolyte imbalance, which I can fix by watching my diet and supplementing with calcium, magnesium and potassium. I also make sure I drink the sh*t out of water.

Good luck, and don't take this lightly. I'm glad you asked, but if you're still having trouble, then go see your doctor.

Hope that helps.

Thread Information