C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

PCT help with amounts, drug selections, and times.

My PCT regime is below.

1st week Clomid: 105mg/day
    1st week Aromasin : 25mg/day
    1st week Pramipexole: 0.5mg/day

2nd, 3rd, and 4th week:

tamoxifen : 20mg/day
    aromasin: 12.5mg/day
    pramipexole: .25mg/day

does any of this look bad to you guys? I read in one of Atomni's posts that Aromasin and Nolvadex work great together. i'm really concerned about returning to homeostasis A.S.A.P.

if it's of any relavance to my situation, my work-out yesterday was incredible and i need to keep things up. it's pretty exciting. -Routine, diet, supplementation, and rest.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What are the compounds, Dose(s) and length of the cycle you are running?

1 month cycle

1st ingredient DRY: superdrol, but with an M1T tail at 15mg/day AT 5MG INERVALS

SupderDrol with M1T tail: 2, 17a-dimethyl- 17b-hydroxy-5a androstan-1-ene-3-one

2nd ingredient WET: M14ADD, (DIANABOL 'S PROHORMONE) 120mg/day AT 40MG INTERVALS

M14AADD: 17a methyl-1 4-androstadiene -3 17diol
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 07-11-2013 at 08:05 PM.

what? nobody will post because prohormones are garbage and this board is for injectables?... FML. it's my last PH cycle. I'm going to make some new friends at the gym

bump please

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Don't get upset so quickly geez. Personally, I know very little about prohormones other than what they are. I imagine they are highly variable as to effectiveness depending on how well each person metabolizes the compound into the active form after ingestion. I'm not even sure pct is necessary here.

Do you recognize the side effects that can happen running pro hormone cycle with no addition of test as a base?

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Don't get upset so quickly geez. Personally, I know very little about prohormones other than what they are. I imagine they are highly variable as to effectiveness depending on how well each person metabolizes the compound into the active form after ingestion. I'm not even sure pct is necessary here.
    oh it definitely messes with your junk. if it weren't for either the Prami, or Aromasin i would have said goodbye to wood a few weeks back. i had sex earlier and getting hard wasn't a snap, like it usually is. I've thankfully had sex as an option the whole cycle; I think sex/masterbation helps recovery. no sexual let downs, but i'm definitely suffering a little shut down. balls feel good. I might as well have died the first time i did any kind of AAS; my balls got so small. it was pretty scary. now there like-fat all the time.

as far as metabolizing the stuff went, it was alright. eventually i had to pop 2 caps at a time to really feel juiced. I don't consider it the best ride, but maybe i got my expectations up. my first cycle of superdrol was stupid strong. -lethargy and loss of appetite-towards the end getting good sleep was a real bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Do you recognize the side effects that can happen running pro hormone cycle with no addition of test as a base?
    i think i do. would they be the lethargy, loss of appetite, sexual side effects and sleeplessness? I know it's wrong of me to say, but through my experiences dealing with only Prohormones, I'm accepting of a small level of side effects even though i do my best to curb them. It was my last cycle of Prohormones ever because they're wicked hard on the liver. I wish I some test. what i really want to do is a cycle of Trenavar!

next time, i'll just make friends at the gym, but i really hope i don't come across as gay and looking for love.
    I feel like some guys get creepy; an older guy in the gym the day before yesterday seemed awfully friendly in a doe-eyed sort of way. i always get a little creeped out when people are extremely friendly because it's such a rare thing when people are genuinely friendly. I usually end up finding out that these so called friendly people are deceptive. the guy I share a bathroom with is like that, [he gets mad play with the women cause of his style] but he doesn't ask for shit, or give me grief about anything. friendliest guitar playin' sweater wearin' artsy pretty boy you've ever seen -BEWARE THE SILVER TOUNGE. i'm not a people person though, pretty much a loner by nature (except for GFs); i just like doing my own thing.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 07-13-2013 at 05:06 AM.

bump... please

Pct should only consist of either clomid nolvadex or torem nolvadex. Aromasin and prami are for on cycle estro control and on cycle prolactin control. Your pct should only be nolvadex 40/40/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50. That is just a standard pct. None of us here have much experience with pro hormones but if i ever considered running one i would run test with it as it is known that pro hormones shut you down just like any other steroid .

thanks

Thread Information