Alexbb89 is offline New Member

Pct advice i'am a bit confused..... to much opinion..

I'm on susta+deca +tren cycle (200mg - for each one - weekly) and running it for 8 weeks.
    A little bit confused on the pct.. I have nolvadex , clomid, hcg and proviron available.

I read many sites but didn't understand what's the best way to take them because on every site everyone writes something different.

My coach told me to take it this way:
    week 1-8 200mg deca+tren+susta
    week 9 OFF
    week 10-12 3000ui each week hcg and 100/50/25mg clomid
    week 13-15 proviron 100/50/25mg and nolvadex 40/20/20mg

I read that if you use susta and deca together (being long chain esther), the pct should start 3 weeks after the last pinning.

What should I change? Could someone give me an example on hot to use these for the pct?

I just finished the 5th week of the cycle, if you need to know it.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Alexbb89; 07-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Holy shit, you're gonna tell us this is your first cycle aren't you!?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Ouch how far in to this cycle are you? Hopefully not far

I've write, this week is the 5th.... A friend have done this cycle (but with much susta 500mg week), and had very good and lean gain. Anyway he's followe to same coach and ve done this PCT too, is gone ok.... but when i ve read that for susta and deca i need to wait so much for recovery, and read other things i worried a bit. Can u help me to fix this PCT pls?
    Ah for the moment, not side effect like water rentention gyno or shrunked balls. Thx u. Ah forgot.... first inj cycle... i ve used some oral like Var clen before only.
    Last edited by Alexbb89; 07-12-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Respectfully bro your cycle is a mess. 8 weeks is a short cycle and your test needs to be run at least a week longer than the deca because of the half life. Hcg should be run during your cycle along with an AI. Your pct should be 4 weeks Clomid and nolvadex . In my opinion you should drop the Tren and deca now. Finish your cycle with the sust only and hcg 250iu 2 x EW. Run your pct 14 days from the last shot of test nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50. Your next cycle should be planned out before you start along with the pct, hcg and AI

i can't drop nothing because is a stack in same vial: 100mg tren 100mg deca 100mg susta in 1ml. But i ve learn that susta and deca have same time to recovery... isn't true?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexbb89
    i can't drop nothing because is a stack in same vial: 100mg tren 100mg deca 100mg susta in 1ml. But i ve learn that susta and deca have same time to recovery... isn't true?
    Deca is 19nor and has been known to be more suppressive the testosterone . Start your hcg now at 250 iu 2xew right up to 3 days prior to pct and run the nolvadex and Clomid pct that I listed

drake4243 is offline Member
    WOW. Is this a train wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck your life needs that vote of Confidence right now. Your Welcome.

ah ok so i ve end 5th week and if i ve understand:

week 6/8: 200mg tren ,200mg deca ,200mg sus and 500iu HCG x week.
    week 9/10: 500 IU HCG x week (last pin on thursday)
    week 11/14: 40/40/20/20 nolva and 100/50/50/50 clomid.

i hope i ve understand... i ve proviron too.. so in don't use it in pct ok?

I didn't think this cycle hurt me because my friend have done this with good result and ve recovered very well with blood works too

In the future I suggest staying away from blends. It's easier to manage the compounds and doses separately

but i ever have a doubt why there are soo much theory on pct?? i ve read 1000 thing about this... one say use hcg on cycle, the other say run after, another say run hcg with nolva and another say don't run it toghether.... i'm so ****ing confused about this...

but i ever have a doubt why there are soo much theory on pct?? i ve read 1000 thing about this... one say use hcg on cycle, the other say run after, another say run hcg with nolva and another say don't run it toghether.... i'm so ****ing confused about this...
    Running hcg after your cycle is counterproductive as it will suppress your lh function. Hcg mimics lh production bro. In extreme circumstances I could understand running it when not on cycle but running hcg during the administration of exogenous testosterone will maintain testicular function making pct much easier

ok thx mate, last doubt if u can explain me, some say never run HCG toghether nolva or clomid and some say run it because hcg can high estregen levels and made a gyno, what is the truth? Can u explain me pls? thx mate for the info

ok thx mate, last doubt if u can explain me, some say never run HCG toghether nolva or clomid and some say run it because hcg can high estregen levels and made a gyno, what is the truth? Can u explain me pls? thx mate for the info
    I wouldn't run hcg with nolvadex and Clomid because the whole idea of Clomid and nolvadex is to get your body producing lh faster. Since your body sees hcg as lh that won't work. Make sense? Not to mention the nolvadex will bind with your mammary gland and help prevent gyno. Running an AI during your cycle should keep your estro in check anyway

ok.. so i need to buy some Arimidex or something like this because i havn't, or i can wait and see if gyno will come ,i'll use it if don't i don't use.

ok.. so i need to buy some Arimidex or something like this because i havn't, or i can wait and see if gyno will come ,i'll use it if don't i don't use.
    Either Adex or aromasin will keep your e in check. Adex .25 eod or aromasin at 12.5 Ed and adjust if needed

ok thx for all info mate! Have a nice day!!!

Rase is offline New Member
    hCG CAN cause gyno due to heavy aromitization of testosterone into estrogen.

I believe that the 'blast' protocol right before PCT is to blame - just my .2

Furthermore, You should read some of Swifto's threads. He recommends using an AI (Exemestane) for estrogen control and hCG at reasonable doses DURING your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rase
    hCG can cause gyno due to heavy aromitization of testosterone into estrogen.
    I believe that the 'blast' protocol right before PCT is to blame - just my .2

Furthermore, You should read some of Swifto's threads. He recommends using an AI (Exemestane) for estrogen control and hCG at reasonable doses during your cycle.
    We covered that already bro

Rase is offline New Member
    I didn't see the posts that followed! You all beat me to it

Koios is offline New Member
    Not trying to be offensive but it surprises me how many people come here looking to like hear what they want to hear; looking for quick short answers when things don't go right. The coach in this case sounds very bro-scientific.

So many young ones think more is better; thinking they going to grow into IFBB pros overnight than reality strikes.

Thanks to knowledgable users trying to stir these type of lads in the right direction at least.

Thread Information