Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Test-E first cycle. PCT Questiom

Boooster123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Hey man is your body tattooed orange and you arms tattooed something else, or is that a shirt. Only your arms??? ...crazy mike

I'm used to your old Av thehor ! ?.

You're a sad old man who needs people on a steroid site for approval, I have real living friends for that, not strangers ive never met behind a keyboard and monitor. I came to this forum for the best nutritional and medical advice on a possible 1st cycle, not to impress random bloggers. That why I dont cover my profile in pics cause id be embarrassed to be found on here by those who I care about not to mention my Navy Career.

As far as me picking on your boats, i never did such a thing so theres another fabrication you've created to be angry about. I think maybe you need to put down the scotch old man and find someone professionally trained to help

Boooster123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

Hey man is your body tattooed orange and you arms tattooed something else, or is that a shirt. Only your arms??? ...crazy mike

I'm used to your old Av thehor ! ?.
    Stay out of the threads I start

clayduray is offline New Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	143639

This thread was a big help, thank you to the contributors. The photo is my planned first stack. I am 35yrs old, 175lbs, healthy, solid diet and good workout habits. I have done a lot of reading and researching and think I am comfortable giving this stack a go. I was hoping you guys could take a quick look and give any thoughts opinions on this plan of attack. I want to start this in October, trying to time it so if I do get the acne side affects at least its not pool season.

clayduray is offline New Member
    also a total newbie question, so the liquid products available at ar-r (nolva, clomid, arimidex ) are taken orally correct? (clicking on the small spreadsheet in previous post will enlarge it to see my planned stack week by week - Thanks again.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clayduray
    also a total newbie question, so the liquid products available at ar-r (nolva, clomid, arimidex) are taken orally correct? (clicking on the small spreadsheet in previous post will enlarge it to see my planned stack week by week - Thanks again.
    Yes you drink them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information