Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Test-E first cycle. PCT Questiom

Boooster123 is offline Junior Member

Test-E first cycle. PCT Questiom

I'm 28
    5'8"
    190lbs
    Serious Training from age 18-24 slacked until 28 and now been training for a solid 6 months again

This will be my 1st cycle. Starting with Test-E

My Plan:
    10 week cycle
    250 of Test Enan twice a week

I've read 100 different PCT plans so here's a few questions:

Should I use something like Nolvadex throughout the entire 10 week cycle plus during the PCT afterwards?

Is it neccessary to use Clomid + Nolvadex + Arimidex in my PCT?

Last I've heard so many different dosages of each PCT supliment to use. What's the best schedule and dosage amounts for the duration of the PCT?
    Squirrelmasterx7 likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Simple pct 14 days from last pin nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 run your AI on cycle to keep e in check aromasin start at 12.5 mg Ed or Adex at .25 eod. I suggest you run hcg during the cycle as well to maintain testicular function

drake4243 is offline Member
    HCG is a must if you ask me 250ius twice a week day before each test poke. everything else Jim said is right on as well.
    Boooster123 and thehor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Simple pct 14 days from last pin nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 run your AI on cycle to keep e in check aromasin start at 12.5 mg Ed or Adex at .25 eod. I suggest you run hcg during the cycle as well to maintain testicular function
    This is what I'm thinking. Feel free to tell me I'm a moron.
    - Run Adex at .25mg eod full cycle
    - Nolvadex 10-20mg nolvadex Ed full cycle
    - HCG 250iu twice weekly full cycle
    •PCT•
    - Nolvadex & Clomid just as you suggested

Should I immediatley and completely stop Clomid, Nolvadex, and HCG during the 2 weeks after my last pin then start my PCT?

Also I've read extended use of HCG such as the full 10 weeks can be harmful.

Clomid and nolvadex are your pct. you don't start taking either until 14 days from your last injection of exogenous testosterone . Run your ai during your cycle to keep e in check. Hcg run alongside your testosterone right up to 3 days prior to beginning pct. make sense?

Running Arimidex w/ Nolvadex full cycle.

Clomid and nolvadex are your pct. you don't start taking either until 14 days from your last injection of exogenous testosterone. Run your ai during your cycle to keep e in check. Hcg run alongside your testosterone right up to 3 days prior to beginning pct. make sense?
    I meant should I stop Adex, Nolv, and HCG on the same day as my last Test injection, not Clomid.

I know Arimidex should keep my estrogen in check but I've read a lot of people like to take a small dose of Nolvadex ed to be totally sure gynecomastia is kept at bay...

I had gyn as a teenager and so did my older bro. Neither incidences caused by anything other than being genetically predisposed to get it, so you can understand my worries.

I know Nolv won't lower e levels but if there are high levels of e Nolv will block it from binding. So my question is... Is it at all beneficial to run Nolv w/ Adex full cycle and if so then is it safe to run Nolv that long? And should I taper off of Adex or just keep it at the same level full cycle and quit same day as my last Test injection?

Also do you think a 10 or 12 week Test E cycle is best?

I know I got a lot of ?s but I'd rather sound clueless and get the info I need rather than end up w/ bitch tits and ED at only 28.
    Last edited by Boooster123; 07-16-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Run your Adex and hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. as for the nolvadex on cycle you can but remember it can lower the effectiveness of your AI up to 30 percent. Personally I wouldn't run the nolvadex on cycle unless you need to but I am not prone to gyno either. Yes 10-12 weeks is a normal test cycle
    Boooster123 likes this.

So then here's how the cycle and pct should go as I understand it.

CYCLE
    - Test E 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks
    - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD ending 3 days prior to PCT
    - HCG 250iu twice weekly the day before each Test injection also ending 3 days prior to PCT
    - Nolvadex not taken full cycle but available if gyn symptoms occur

PCT
    - Start 2 weeks following last Test E injection
    - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    - Clomid 100/50/50/50

Looks good bro. You could run the Adex right up to pct

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boooster123 View Post
    So then here's how the cycle and pct should go as I understand it.

CYCLE
    - Test E 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks
    - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD ending 3 days prior to PCT
    - HCG 250iu twice weekly the day before each Test injection also ending 3 days prior to PCT
    - Nolvadex not taken full cycle but available if gyn symptoms occur

PCT
    - Start 2 weeks following last Test E injection
    - Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    - Clomid 100/50/50/50
    I am also in my first cycle Test E 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks just like the OP. My question is, I went the bad way around all of this, and started my cycle before I ever found this forum. I trusted someones advice who really turned out not to know anything, and basically what I am trying to say is I didnt start any HCG or AI/SERM in the beginning of my cycle. I am now finishing up week 5 of my cycle, should I try to get some HCG and Arimidex ASAP and get on it like the OP plans to, or now that im this far into the cycle, should I just ride it out and get some Nolva on hand asap incase I have any signs of issues, and then go about a different PCT?

Also I wanted to ask about needles and injecting HCG/AI/SERMs. Am I using the same size needles (23g, 1 1/2") and injecting in the same area (glutes) for these, or are they done with a smaller needle in a different area?

BTW: Since I must wait 2 weeks after the last Test E injection to start PCT, that means I actually have 6 weeks between my cycles then, not 4? Im definitely worried about loosing what I have gained so far.
    Last edited by btrizzyb; 07-18-2013 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr View Post
    I am also in my first cycle Test E 250mg twice weekly for 12 weeks just like the OP. My question is, I went the bad way around all of this, and started my cycle before I ever found this forum. I trusted someones advice who really turned out not to know anything, and basically what I am trying to say is I didnt start any HCG or AI/SERM in the beginning of my cycle. I am now finishing up week 5 of my cycle, should I try to get some HCG and Arimidex ASAP and get on it like the OP plans to, or now that im this far into the cycle, should I just ride it out and get some Nolva on hand asap incase I have any signs of issues, and then go about a different PCT?

Also I wanted to ask about needles and injecting HCG/AI/SERMs. Am I using the same size needles (23g, 1 1/2") and injecting in the same area (glutes) for these, or are they done with a smaller needle in a different area?

BTW: Since I must wait 2 weeks after the last Test E injection to start PCT, that means I actually have 6 weeks between my cycles then, not 4? Im definitely worried about loosing what I have gained so far.
    Yes get some hcg and an AI asap. Start it and run them the rest of the way through the cycle.

Yes get some hcg and an AI asap. Start it and run them the rest of the way through the cycle.
    Thanks man, mind filling me in on the 2nd and 3rd paragraph of my post? Its looking in AR-R is my best choice to order Ari, Nolva, and Clomid. Still gotta hunt down HCG yet, but I will need to order needles also, so I need to know what to get.

Thanks man, mind filling me in on the 2nd and 3rd paragraph of my post? Its looking in AR-R is my best choice to order Ari, Nolva, and Clomid. Still gotta hunt down HCG yet, but I will need to order needles also, so I need to know what to get.
    Hcg is injected sub Q with an insulin pin. Your AI and serms are oral bro

Any good suggestions on where to pick up the best quality PCT supplements at a fair price?

Quote Originally Posted by Boooster123

Any good suggestions on where to pick up the best quality PCT supplements at a fair price?
    Ar-r the board sponsor in the top right corner has what you are looking for

Hcg is injected sub Q with an insulin pin. Your AI and serms are oral bro
    Sorry for the total nOOb question but what does sub Q mean, and can u get insulin pins in stores easily, or just grab them on ARR? I didn't realize the others were oral, on the pics on ARRs site they looked like they were in vials. Less injections is cool though. Lol

Sorry for the total nOOb question but what does sub Q mean, and can u get insulin pins in stores easily, or just grab them on ARR? I didn't realize the others were oral, on the pics on ARRs site they looked like they were in vials. Less injections is cool though. Lol
    Sub q is when you inject in between the fat and the muscle. Take a look at our board sponsor and you should see everything you are looking for.

Sub q is when you inject in between the fat and the muscle. Take a look at our board sponsor and you should see everything you are looking for.
    I tried to use the search function for Sub q, but it wasnt returning any results. Anyone know off hand where a good thread is about Sub Q, as far as how to actually do it.

Btw Clomid and Nolva are both taken every day for the 4 weeks that we are doing PCT? I assumed that was how it was, but it seems like we will be blowing threw a lot of each, looks like we would need 2 bottles of each for the 4 week PCT? Dang thats gonna be expensive :-(

Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr
    Btw Clomid and Nolva are both taken every day for the 4 weeks that we are doing PCT? I assumed that was how it was, but it seems like we will be blowing threw a lot of each, looks like we would need 2 bottles of each for the 4 week PCT? Dang thats gonna be expensive :-(
    Yes it's every day. Sub q injects are easy. Pull the skin around your belly and pin between the muscle and fat. You may be able to YouTube it

Yes it's every day. Sub q injects are easy. Pull the skin around your belly and pin between the muscle and fat. You may be able to YouTube it
    I watched a YouTube vid on it. Does it have to be perfectly between the fat and muscle, or do you just pull some skin out and poke it? Looked like the guy in the video wasnt really to worried about it, just pinched some skin and poked it.

Quote Originally Posted by trizzypballr

I watched a YouTube vid on it. Does it have to be perfectly between the fat and muscle, or do you just pull some skin out and poke it? Looked like the guy in the video wasnt really to worried about it, just pinched some skin and poked it.
    No it doesn't have to be perfect. If you pull the skin around your belly and pin I almost guarantee you can't miss

Crazy thing that I didn't expect is adding the HCG , Arimidex , Nolvadex , & Clomid is going to cost more $$$$ than the actual 6000mg of Testosterone Enanthate that I'll be using throughout a 12 week cycle

Crazy thing that I didn't expect is adding the HCG, Arimidex, Nolvadex, & Clomid is going to cost more $$$$ than the actual 6000mg of Testosterone Enanthate that I'll be using throughout a 12 week cycle
    You have to factor all of that in to a successful cycle
    Boooster123 and agent88 like this.

You have to factor all of that in to a successful cycle
    Yea I see that now. I remember kids running 12 week Test + Deca Cycles w no AI's nothing like HCG and absolutely no PCT. Blows my mind now that im learning.

Yea I see that now. I remember kids running 12 week Test + Deca Cycles w no AI's nothing like HCG and absolutely no PCT. Blows my mind now that im learning.
    We have a lot more information now

This was back in high school. Funny thing was they all looked twice my size but I could out lift them on anything but leg related lifts

I was 165
    18yrs olds
    Bench pressing 340

Cell Tech creatine was the only supplement I took
    agent88 likes this.

Yeah I know what u mean man. I made the mistake of saying Roids? Hell yeah I wanna get big! And jumped in without researching because I believed the dude. Said I just needed 1 vial of enth and I was good for a cycle... LoL yeah right...

I was 165
    18yrs olds
    Bench pressing 340

Cell Tech creatine was the only supplement I took
    Impressive stats

Sad thing is my bench was higher than my squat... I was one of those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Boooster123
    Sad thing is my bench was higher than my squat... I was one of those guys?
    I have gotten to the point with age that I could care less about how much my lifts are. Bodybuilding is about the appearance and fatiguing the muscle. You don't have to lift real heavy to do that
    thehor likes this.

Couldnt have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

I have gotten to the point with age that I could care less about how much my lifts are. Bodybuilding is about the appearance and fatiguing the muscle. You don't have to lift real heavy to do that
    Couldn't have said it better myself

It's much better than dealing with injurys as well. Nothing sucks more than an injury that keeps you out of the gym for 4-6 months

thehor is offline Member
    So true. Never used so much strength anywhere else rather than the gym.
    Last edited by thehor; 07-22-2013 at 04:28 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    Why then do you post so much about the weight you lift. I have over 4,000 posts and never equated my past or my present condition and stats in what I lift. I am lifting heavy now. Real heavy, real, real heavy....for me and my body. I don't care to measure my arms, it's how they look with the symmetry of my other parts...crazy mike

The average sshmow benches more than me.
    agent88 likes this.

I have maybe 3 posts about what I lifted once upon a time. Im aloud to relive the glory years and be excited that im getting back into shape again. Dont hate... I just do agree its more about how u look than what you can do

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    So true. Never used so much strength anywhere else rather than the gym.
    Hey man is your body tattooed orange and you arms tattooed something else, or is that a shirt. Only your arms??? ...crazy mike

I'm used to your old Av thehor ! ?.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-23-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Now your not makin sense. I came on here to get valuable advice so i dont end up with ED at 28 among other serious health conditions and you just wanna play

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information