Ralph_!_ is offline New Member

4 months cycle pct

hi guys i need your opinions on my pct pls the cycle is :

first 2 months : 600 mg deca and 600mg tes e
    last 2 months : eq 600 mg winstrol 150 mg and test prop 200 mg ( i will do test prop 2 weeks more than the eq )

i know the cycle doest look good at all ... i didnt know about theese sites and forums when i started my cycle ... i was depending on a friend of mine to help me with it

i am in the last 2 weeks of the cycle ... i did the first one of theese weeks ( wich is week no 14 not first week of the cycle ... ) 3000 mg hcg split on 2 dosages 1500 each and next week i am planning on doing the same thing + i am taking 75 mg of proviron every day ...

for pct i have in hand : clomid , proviron and hcg i am thinking about buying aromazin or nolvadex or ... wich one u recommend

i can only get pharmaceutical products if you want to add something else plz i cant get forma stanazol and unleashed , bridge and theese things i keep hearing about ...

+ i had small gyno when i was using deca and test so i took proviron for it so it became smaller and when i stopped deca it went away i am affraid that it come back ... so i was concidering letrozole but i heard it is verry strong on pct and it will make me loose my gains ...

i hope someone would help me out instead of telling me how bad my cycle is and that i should made my homework etc

thanks alot , sorry for the bad english and for the long thread

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't run hcg during pct it will continue to suppress your lh production hindering recovery. Run the hcg right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. pct will start 3 days after last pin of test prop. Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20/20 the extended nolvadex to 6 weeks for better recovery chances. You have been on a long cycle with multiple compounds including deca you need the extra couple weeks

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'd go heavier on the clomid and the nolvadex . A little, I think. . . Like 100/75/75/50 & 40/40/40/20/20/20

4 Months isn't that insane, but everything I hear makes deca sound rough for recovery.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 08-01-2013 at 05:12 PM.

Ralph_!_ is offline New Member
    okk guys 10x alot ill be doing 100/75/75/50 & 40/40/40/20/20/20 and what about proviron is it helpfull with pct ?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't know about the proviron from experience. It always seems too expensive for what it is.

Was thinking of trying to run in it throughout this PCT to see if it would help in recovery. But, never ordered it.

Thread Information