Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: HCG dosing question

R1ONONE is offline New Member

HCG dosing question

Sorry but for some reason I cant figure this out and figured id rather ask then not be sure , for the last 3 weeks of my cycle I wana run HCG at 500iu every 3rd day, the stuff I got says 5000iu and its powder in an ampule, so after I mix it do I keep it in insulin syringe and it ten doses?? Never used it before and I, getting mixed asnwers from the locals
    THanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ONONE
    Sorry but for some reason I cant figure this out and figured id rather ask then not be sure , for the last 3 weeks of my cycle I wana run HCG at 500iu every 3rd day, the stuff I got says 5000iu and its powder in an ampule, so after I mix it do I keep it in insulin syringe and it ten doses?? Never used it before and I, getting mixed asnwers from the locals
    THanks
    Mix with 1cc of bac water and then .10 cc equals 500iu. You will get ten doses
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

ok great that's what I thought but my source was telling me something totally different so I jst wanted to double check
    Thanks

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if you pre fill syringes, make sure to refrigerate!!! refrigerate bottle/any un used portion.
    Even though JIMS math is right, its a pain in the ass dosing .10 n an insulin syringe. I suggest using 2ml of bac water that way .20 equals 500ius

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    if you pre fill syringes, make sure to refrigerate!!! refrigerate bottle/any un used portion.
    Even though JIMS math is right, its a pain in the ass dosing .10 n an insulin syringe. I suggest using 2ml of bac water that way .20 equals 500ius
    Lol i just like less fluid to pin but you could just as easy mix it with 10cc of bac water so 1 cc gives your desired strength. Makes it much easier to split the dosage as well

You guys are the best thanks so much ,so ill mix it with 2ml of bac water for easier dosing and then draw the insulin syringe back to 20 mark and that will give me the desired 500ius and I can preload the other syringes and keep them in the fridge
    Thanks
    Last edited by R1ONONE; 08-04-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^Exactly

Thread Information