Thread: Please help!!

roidneedles is offline Junior Member

Please help!!

So I finished my cycle 6 wks ago it was test 750mg/wk for 20 wks. I ran a very agressive pct consisting of:
    HCG 1000ius e3d for 2 wks
    nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    torem 100/100/75/50/50

I finished my PCT a wk ago and I still have all the signs of low T.. I havent had sex since I finishedmy cycle so I yanked one off today to see where im at and I had a rock hard hard on but ejaculated almost no sperm.. Im scared guys I havent cleaned the pipes in overa month it shouldve been a monster load.. I dont think my T levels recovered at all. Shit even my beard is thinning. Any advice?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are concerned you should go get blood work done. Your load size isn't a real indicator.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    So I finished my cycle 6 wks ago it was test 750mg/wk for 20 wks. I ran a very agressive pct consisting of:
    HCG 1000ius e3d for 2 wks
    nolva 40/40/20/20/20
    torem 100/100/75/50/50

I finished my PCT a wk ago and I still have all the signs of low T.. I havent had sex since I finishedmy cycle so I yanked one off today to see where im at and I had a rock hard hard on but ejaculated almost no sperm.. Im scared guys I havent cleaned the pipes in overa month it shouldve been a monster load.. I dont think my T levels recovered at all. Shit even my beard is thinning. Any advice?
    Even with an aggressive pct. Being on for 20 weeks with only 3 weeks of hcg its pretty normal to crash when you come off. I would wait another 4-6 weeks and consider running labs to see were you are at.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Even with an aggressive pct. Being on for 20 weeks with only 3 weeks of hcg its pretty normal to crash when you come off. I would wait another 4-6 weeks and consider running labs to see were you are at.
    Okay, should I get more serms like Clomid? Or HCG ? And run another pct? Idk what to do I have bad depression from having low t.

Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post

Okay, should I get more serms like Clomid? Or HCG? And run another pct? Idk what to do I have bad depression from having low t.
    At this point like i already said i would wait another 4-6 weeks and see were you are at. I would not run another pct yet

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Did you run hcg during your cycle or pct??

Hcg during pct is not right and I don't know where people keep getting this idea from.

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts
    Did you run hcg during your cycle or pct??

Hcg during pct is not right and I don't know where people keep getting this idea from.
    In his first post he stated he ran hcg for 2 weeks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What about the tren or cocktail of orals that you took that you haven't listed? Can you list them?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    In his first post he stated he ran hcg for 2 weeks
    This idea of running hcg on PCT came from Rich Piana talking with Ric Darsin on youtube. Rich mentioned it was a waste of time running hcg while on a cycle and better if it's done PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by teezer33

This idea of running hcg on PCT came from Rich Piana talking with Ric Darsin on youtube. Rich mentioned it was a waste of time running hcg while on a cycle and better if it's done PCT.
    Well... I disagree

Blog Entries
    Well... I disagree
    I have no comparable experience on this, but it was interesting to listen to his point of view, not saying I agree but added to memory bank

I have no comparable experience on this, but it was interesting to listen to his point of view, not saying I agree but added to memory bank
    There are reasons that one may want to do it either way but to say that running hcg during your cycle is a waste is crazy. I can't understand why you would want your organs not functioning

Blog Entries
    There are reasons that one may want to do it either way but to say that running hcg during your cycle is a waste is crazy. I can't understand why you would want your organs not functioning
    I will have to find the video to observe

I will have to find the video to observe
    Observe what? The fact that if you do not use hcg during the administration of exogenous testosterone that your testicles do not function? Like I said you can either run hcg during your cycle and maintain some testicular function or you can run it at the end in an effort to wake them up afterwards. I have done it both ways and can tell you having them function during your cycle makes for an easier pct

Blog Entries
    Jim I believe we have a miss understanding sir, you are by far more knowledge able about this than I am. I merely implied where people could have came to this conculsion of when to run hcg . I fully agree with you regarding the protocol of hcg while on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by teezer33 View Post
    Jim I believe we have a miss understanding sir, you are by far more knowledge able about this than I am. I merely implied where people could have came to this conculsion of when to run hcg. I fully agree with you regarding the protocol of hcg while on a cycle.
    Fair enough bro... No worries

Thread Information