ayoparky is offline New Member

Recently discovered my gear was bunk...what to do next

I was running what I thought was 500 mgs of Test E per week for 12 weeks along with 25 mg's d-bol everyday for 5 weeks. I just had my blood work done about 5 1/2 weeks after my first pin, and my Testosterone came back at a normal level of 788. It is my understanding that this level should have been somewhere around 3000. All my other blood work levels were normal except for my liver enzyme levels which were 3 times normal. I have spoken with a few other people on this site and everyone seems to think that the d-bol was real....causing my elevated liver levels, and that the test e was bunk as illustrated by my normal test levels. I am now 6 weeks into the cycle and wondering what to do. People have suggested I stop and run PCT to be safe. I have tamoxifen but I thought that was only used to restore Test levels to normal...and since my levels are normal already it would serve no purpose. My question is, what should I do for PCT? Any input would be much appreciated.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ayoparky View Post
    I was running what I thought was 500 mgs of Test E per week for 12 weeks along with 25 mg's d-bol everyday for 5 weeks. I just had my blood work done about 5 1/2 weeks after my first pin, and my Testosterone came back at a normal level of 788. It is my understanding that this level should have been somewhere around 3000. All my other blood work levels were normal except for my liver enzyme levels which were 3 times normal. I have spoken with a few other people on this site and everyone seems to think that the d-bol was real....causing my elevated liver levels, and that the test e was bunk as illustrated by my normal test levels. I am now 6 weeks into the cycle and wondering what to do. People have suggested I stop and run PCT to be safe. I have tamoxifen but I thought that was only used to restore Test levels to normal...and since my levels are normal already it would serve no purpose. My question is, what should I do for PCT? Any input would be much appreciated.
    Depends you gear may just be way under dosed

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    Any labs showing your LH and FSH? If bunk, they will be normal. If under dosed, you would be shut down with a number like .2.

See my attached pic (TRT dose showing my LH and FSH shut down):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1120663498.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	143967
    Last edited by FRDave; 09-10-2013 at 12:17 AM.

ayoparky is offline New Member
    My blood work does not show those numbers. It only references that my Test level is at 788 and it is in the normal range.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Can you run labs and check your lh levels? If your gear is real even under dosed your lh levels should be tanked

Thread Information