lui
    lui is offline Junior Member

Is my clomid bunk?

Hello, im on my first PCT using Clomid and Nolva.

I was a little nervous about clomid because a lot of people report depressions possibly caused by clomid. Also found that lots of people say "you cum like peter north" too.

Im saying this because im about to start my third week of pct and havent noticed any sides (no blurred vision, no increase in sperm volume, no depression, no dizziness) at all and im wondering if my clomid is fake. On top of that my ex ended the relationship right about when i was starting pct (yep, good timing huh?) i thought that would make the pct depression even worse but it hasnt happened at all. I just feel less "cocky" if you know what i mean, after the test E cycle im back to be the normal "me" without dealing with depression.

So, what do you guys think? Thanks for your opinions.

Please excuse me if you find this difficult to read, english isnt my first language.
    (Nolva is from the pharmacy)
    Last edited by lui; 09-26-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How much Clomid are you running and how long have you been in it?

lui
    lui is offline Junior Member
    50mg each day, tomorrow starts the 3rd week.
    I guess 50mg was enough for a test e only cycle?

edit: the first 10 pills were from the pharmacy but it was too expensive compared to a bag of 50x50mg from a UGL lab, so after those 10 i went to UGL. In fact clomid and the test i used were from the same, test WORKED i can guarantee you that.

So am i lucky to not feel sides...?
    Last edited by lui; 09-26-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    At only 50 mg Ed I am not surprised that you are not having sides. Most notice sides at around 100 ed

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    I would have just stuck to the pharmacy. The best PCT I ever did was 25mg eod from a pharmacy. No joke. When you dose it to high the side effects from the clomid itself can cause lowered libido etc. IMO

I once ran a pct with AR clomid(stuff is always real) but I was taking 50mg ed. had no libido at all. got my test checked and it was greater than 1500.

You have to find the amount that works for you

Thread Information