snivley is offline New Member

plz help me with PCT

Ok here's my dilemma: Dbol for 8 weeks at 20mg a day, I was sposed to stop there but a friend talked me into a real stack.

stack: 30 days at 40mg Dbol daily
    500mg Test E weekly for12 weeks (currently on week 4)
    Deca 250. for 10. started the Deca a month late due to reasons beyond my control. so if i complete all of this i will have been on for 5 months strait. I don't want to screw my natural test production up when i come off and not sure how much the 20mg of Dbol was relevant being a small dose. what are the dangers of completing all this and your thoughts on a perfect PCT?? (:

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude are you saying you've been on dbol 12 weeks and want to go 8 more?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So much wrong I just don't know what else to say.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    That is a BS call!

You have no idea what you doing, stop and begin PCT!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You been on for 5 months straight and you dont want to screw up your natty test production? You have already shut it down

I did 8 weeks of 20mg of Dbol thinking that would be it and use chlomid and be done..but a friend talked me into a full cycle saying that 20mg of Dbol would hardly shut me down.
    so without taking the chlomid i went strait to one month Dbol at 40mg then stop, I haven't been on Dbol for about two weeks now. and only doing Test E and the Deca for an additional 8 weeks. i have to know what to buy for PCT and I've read that the wrong mix for pct could be just as harmful as nothing at all, and i don't trust asking my friends, two of them run Test year round.
    I've been all natural for 16 years now and decided to try getting over plateaus, i know this is a mess but with the research I've done i think an early PCT is in order. thanks for your replies guys!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You will need both clomid and nolvadex for pct. Run your test 1-2 weeks longer than the deca because of the active life of the compounds. PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 If the sides are to much from the clomid during the first week lower the dose.

thanks for the help! much appreciated!

Thread Information