Thread: winstrol only

Hustlenfitness is offline New Member

winstrol only

Buddy I deal with tells me to run winny only 100 mls 3 times a week for 9 weeks no pct and hes pro bodybuilder but everything ive seen here says otherwise??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustlenfitness View Post
    Buddy I deal with tells me to run winny only 100 mls 3 times a week for 9 weeks no pct and hes pro bodybuilder but everything ive seen here says otherwise??
    Don't speak to him again he's obviously got brain damage to give that advice out...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible plan. Nothing right about it at all.

Lol its hard not to when u see the guy hes a personal trainer and within top 5 bodys in canada?? So what do I do for pct then im 4 weeks in

Couple of my boys been with this guy for years they are all good to go

He's a moron giving bad advice.

Couple of my boys been with this guy for years they are all good to go
    I'd go and ask him for the advice then if you trust his judgement. If you read the education threads this will be a good start if you want to learn how to go about cycling properly. All the best

I was gonna do test e and wanted hcg fot pct and he said I had no idea what I was talking about and told me to do winny first then dbol n test e after then a pct

I was gonna do test e and wanted hcg fot pct and he said I had no idea what I was talking about and told me to do winny first then dbol n test e after then a pct
    Honestly you both don't know what your doing. Please read the education threads and come off all gear - that's the best way forward here.

Hcg is not pct.

Im 4 weeks Im not just gonna stop? Im sure I can get a plan on track now no??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Pro bodybuilders give the worst advice. Seriously. We see it time and time again on here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

4 weeks in, stop now before you mess yourself up. Get some clomid and nolva for pct.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Really guy this is bad info. If this guy is so big, built as a BB then he is strictly talking to a very, very experience BB who has done many cycles and at that I can tell you by experience you need to run Test with it. You have shut your system down with the anabolic in Winstrol . The only time Winstrol can be run alone (never) is at the end of a long cycle with Test and other compounds for pre-contest and at that time only the last 3-max 4 weeks through the show. If not for that, a show it is not a good thing and you should NOT be doing this.

It is an anabolic steroid with very little anabolic activity. It will and has shut your natural test OFF. You are ex\ising on the Winstol only and at 100 mg 3 x a week you are functioning on little to no Test.

First you use Winstrol for a cutting compound with a low does of Test. The normal dose for this on a cycle varies an average of 100mg ED or 50mg ED also it can be run at 100mg ED but that's a high dose. You run Winstrol ED not every other day.

Only thing you can do now is to do as was suggested or get some Test P NOW and do 100mg EOD min. Test prop to get it in FAST very fast and you can add some Test E or C if you want but stay on the Test P for a min of 4 weeks.

Now there are I am advising this from education, this forum with the Vets, the steroid profiles and of course my much experience with Winstrol . My experience is wide with this compound both Tablet form as well as Injectable form. Get some BW ASAP. ...crazy mike

YOU and this other guy don't have a clue as to what you are doing .............cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 10-29-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Ok thankks crazy mike

Thread Information