Insty is offline New Member

Serious trouble, cannot recover for 3 months. Need help.

First of all, sorry for my bad english, because I am russian and it's not my native language.

My key problem is that last 2 years I was running a couple of steroid cycles, including testosterone , trenbolon, nandrolon, stanozolol , Methandienon and so on. Now I am 23 years old.

I didnt care about the consequences ( I was an idiot). The last bloodwork was done 23.03.2012 after tamoxifen (nolvadex ) PCT with

2.49 FSH mIU/ml,

4.37 mIU/ml, LH,

and 656 ng/dl Testosterone.

After that I didn't control anything for 1,5 years (I know I am idiot).

In august 2013 I decided to quit forever, but till today I cannot recover.

Last inject was 25.07.2013, Cycle consisted of nandrolon decanoate, sustanon -like testosteron and methandienon (9 weeks)

I did my bloodwork 03.09.2013 with results

LH < 0.1,

FSH< 0.1

Testosterone 744 ng/dl (it was a rest of inject, I think. I used omnadren , analog of sustanon).

Estradiol 55.7 pg/ml

Prolactin 216 mIU/L

Progesterone 1.78 nmol/l

I runned PCT consisted of toremifene citrate 60mg for 15 days and 30 mg for 15 days.

Results after that (07.10.2013) were next:

LH < 0.1,

FSH< 0.1

Testosterone 331 ng/dl

Estradiol 24.6 pg/ml

Prolactin 181 mIU/L

Progesterone 1.15 nmol/l

Then I was consulted by my friend to start clomifen citrate 100mg per day and to do one more analysis after a week of it's usage (LH and testosterone). What is interesting, I got a pain in my testicles first 5 days, and I was sure it was a sign of recovery. I did a bloodwork:

LH <0.1,

Testosterone 15.01 nmol/l (it's 432 ng/dl, why it's higher when LH is 0?).

Then I started to take clomid along with nolva, 100mg of clomid and 20mg of nolva daily for 21 additional days.

I did a bloodwork after that:

LH is 0.27
    Testosterone is 352

I am really tired of sides of clomid, I became very emotional and crying a bit. Cannot handle it anymore. What's more, my libido is almost zero (althought I have no problems with erection).

What is the best option for me? Maybe to run 25mg of clomid along with toremifen? Or just to stop taking any pills?

I visited 2 well-known endocrinologists here in Moscow, who work together, and they said I was a complete idiot when taking clomid and nolva, and it ruined everything even harder. But it's a bullshit in my opinion. They adviced to stop everything and to wait 3 months and then run a bloodwork for all basic indicators and then visit them one more time.

But a world experience show that serms can really help me. The only problem is what I runned a heavy PCT and it only gave me 0.27 of lh and 350 of testosterone.

I ceased everything 2 weeks ago but still feel myself like shit. No libido, no interest in life at all, i even do not attend gym. All this is accompanied by the fact that I am searching new job and fighting with otolaryngologic disease with no success that decreases quality of my life even harder.
    I am really scared and will be happy to obtain any feedback according my situation.
    dont want to jump on trt, I am only 23 years old, guys(

I am really scared and will be happy to obtain any feedback according my situation.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to have lab work run 4-6 weeks after you have discontinued the pct to get an accurate reading. At that point if you are not swing improvement you could attempt another restart

Thread Information