sjamal1023 is offline Junior Member

High estro desperately need help

long story short, did a test cycle about a year ago without pct and things kept getting worse and worse. No sex drive, E.D., brain fog, lethargy, depression etc. got bloods drawn and it showed that I had good test levels, but really high estrogen levels. The reason I'm worried now is because the estrogen is causing hypertension and blood pressure issues. In June, I hopped on nolva and clomid. I took the nolva at 20mg and the clomid at 100mg a day. I did them together for a month then dropped the clomid and only used nolva for another month. Blood pressure issues immediately went away. I felt way better. BUT, only a short while after stopping the nolva, my issues came back. Estro rebound I'm guessing. So now I'm on 20mg nolva again for the past 2 weeks because the heart issues are terrifying. I have anastrozole, nolva, and letro on hand. I accident got the anastrozole instead of aromasin ... Fml... Anyways, I'm guessing I actually have to lower the amount of estrogen in my body, not just block it with nolva. What can I do to bring my estrogen down with the ai's and nolva I have. Also, it'd take 3 weeks to get aromasin.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva does not block or lower circulating estrogen. It only stops it from binding to your mammary glands. You need to let your hormones normalize and run labs again in 6-8 weeks. How high was your estro when you ran your labs?
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 11-23-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Oh maybe I didn't explain my Nolva knowledge well enough, but I know how it works. I'm just using it right now to keep the gyno away and most importantly, alleviate the high blood pressure. My estrogen came back at 43 on a scale of 7-42. My test was not bad at 757 tho, but I for some reason I didn't get the results for free test. Either way, that estrogen level is way too high. And I'm young so that's saying something. I'm thinking the Aromasin will lower the level of circulating estrogen in a definitive manner.

Quote Originally Posted by sjamal1023 View Post
    Oh maybe I didn't explain my Nolva knowledge well enough, but I know how it works. I'm just using it right now to keep the gyno away and most importantly, alleviate the high blood pressure. My estrogen came back at 43 on a scale of 7-42. My test was not bad at 757 tho, but I for some reason I didn't get the results for free test. Either way, that estrogen level is way too high. And I'm young so that's saying something. I'm thinking the Aromasin will lower the level of circulating estrogen in a definitive manner.
    What are the ref ranges you are looking at? 43 doesnt seem very high

The reference range was from 7.6-42.6
    I scored a 43 which is considerably high, especially for a mid 20's, fit guy.

You need to give your body more time to stabilize out. Wait another 4-6 weeks and run labs again

Copy that. What about the blood pressure issues tho? I'd hate to die just waiting around haha
    And happy thanksgiving!

That's not going to happen... You are barely above the range and I bet in another few weeks it will drop

Thread Information