krisowow is offline New Member

Just completed a PH cycle. Questions.

I just ran decadrol max by ironmags and DNA anabolics "cannibal" which contains halo and epistane.

I got a blood test about 2 days after my last dose and blood work came back saying my test was down to 4.5 from 19 mmol
    All i have for post cycle therapy is some clomid, d-aspartic acid, all the OTC crappy test boosters that have trib/horny goat weed, super test beast etc.

Will this be enough? I would prefer to be running nolva and HCG but i just moved state and know nobody.. so yeah, no local contacts, just curious what you guys think of what i have to work with?

P.S I also ran arimidex 1 mg EOD after the cycle ( was bad advice given to me that i took ) which also plummeted my estrogen levels at least 75% lol

krisowow is offline New Member
    bump ~!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You will not get much advice on ph around here as we do not suggest cycling without using test as a base for your cycle. PH are very suppressive as you can see with the natty testosterone production. I suggest running a standard nolvadex clomid pct and wait 4-6 weeks after and run labs again. Clomid 75/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 also hcg at this point will be counter productive as it will suppress lh function as it mimics it. HCG is better ran during your cycle.

Thread Information