Thread: PCT Products

machz69 is offline New Member

PCT Products

Hi there, so I was asking some questions on another thread, didn't mean to take the thread so It's only right to start a new one. So I'm really surprised how hard it is to find pct products compared to products for the cycle itself? I know that arr has a liquid type. Now I'm assuming this is injection? if so I'm looking for more of a pill style.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by machz69
    Hi there, so I was asking some questions on another thread, didn't mean to take the thread so It's only right to start a new one. So I'm really surprised how hard it is to find pct products compared to products for the cycle itself? I know that arr has a liquid type. Now I'm assuming this is injection? if so I'm looking for more of a pill style.
    Liquid is for oral consumption from ar-r

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The oral liquid from ar-r is top notch. I have used them countless times.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey Machz, I'm glad you went to a new thread. Now you can come back to your own thread and continue to talk and ask Q's concerning your topic. It will always bee here.
    Now see I also wanted to tell you what I thought you were thinking and that liquid was injectable only. So I was going to tell you oral. Now you have people helping you direct...pretty cool ya think. Good luck.....crazy mike

machz69 is offline New Member
    Excellent! I didn't know that now I guess this thread is done.. haha No problem Mike you were 100% correct. I can do the liquid thing. this turns out to be easier then I thought

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Hey glad to hear everyone is cool with ar-r ...anyone know if they have an hcg product? I assume this isn't illegal on board given it is pct product to ask this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp
    Hey glad to hear everyone is cool with ar-r...anyone know if they have an hcg product? I assume this isn't illegal on board given it is pct product to ask this.
    no need to bump an old thread like this but the answer is no ar-r doesn't carry that item

Thread Information