shivm is offline New Member

Question OTC PCT after Heavy PH Cycle

Hi guys,

Firstly I have read allot of posts on here and other places and while I can't attach the link to one particular thread on another forum that has inspired me to post this question if you google "OTC PCT Guide ..." I am sure you will be able to find it.

This will be my fourth cycle. I've started off slow and built my way up from a single compound to a triple compound on my last cycle.

I live in New Zealand and due to strict custom regulations I have failed 3 times to import SERM (shipping to 3 different addresses and using different names). So for my last 3 cycles I have used OTC PCT.

I have never had any blood work tests done so I can't confirm how detrimental using OTC PCT has been but visibly I haven't suffered as much as I thought.

My next cycle will consist of:
    Xcel sports nutrition mammoth dna
    With Msten Extreme Mass Builder by Assault Labs added in the last two weeks of the Mammoth DNA cycle and then carried onto completion.

This will roughly be an 8 week cycle.

While on cycle I will use: Lecheek Nutrition Cycle Armor when I'm just running Mammoth DNA by itself. When I add Msten I will also add Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs and Estrogenex by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals (so 3 on cycle products).

I would rather not try importing a SERM again. So for PCT I was thinking of taking the following stack of compounds:
    • ArimePCT Stage 5 by EPG
    • Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs
    • Estro Strike by Assault Labs
    • Formexx Black by ASL
    • GH Freak by Pharmafreak

I'm under no delusion that the above stack might be nearly as effective as running Nolvadex and Clomid but I do believe it should still work well. Thoughts?
    Last edited by shivm; 02-14-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Thread Information