Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Awful lab results after PCT on a "simple" cycle.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by agalloch View Post
    Damn, you just schooled me. That's what I needed to hear.

It was my first cycle. Stats are 5'7", just turned 26, 200lbs, about 20% BF (not sure exactly). Bench is 325 (+/- 10 lbs), I just 1RM'd 465 on squat last week, deadlift is 500 lbs (+/- 5 lbs), OHP is 205.

My goal is to be slim, defined, but not Abercombie slim, but not bodybuilder huge - dead middle, notably strong, but not stupid/steroid looking in size.
    Good, I like learning people Although I think you will have learned more from Jim's posts. Please go back and re-read a couple of times to make sure you got it.

I'm sure you realise that was a terrible first cycle and to finish a tren cycle at 20% bodyfat makes me shudder to think what your starting point was and what your nutrition knowledge is like.

Lucky for you we have some amazing, and patient, guys here across all our sections. It's already been suggested you head to our nutrition forum and that really should be your priority. FYI, as for cutting at this stage? If you do you are likely to lose a lot of your gains. But start a thread over there and let's not get into that here.

Good luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

agalloch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Good, I like learning people Although I think you will have learned more from Jim's posts. Please go back and re-read a couple of times to make sure you got it.

I'm sure you realise that was a terrible first cycle and to finish a tren cycle at 20% bodyfat makes me shudder to think what your starting point was and what your nutrition knowledge is like.

Lucky for you we have some amazing, and patient, guys here across all our sections. It's already been suggested you head to our nutrition forum and that really should be your priority. FYI, as for cutting at this stage? If you do you are likely to lose a lot of your gains. But start a thread over there and let's not get into that here.

Good luck
    Thanks for the supportive words! My nutrition was honestly on point, high protein, tracked calories except for a few binges, did drink a couple of times but not horribly, etc.

I don't necessarily mind losing the steroid gains - I was on a minor deficit last time. But I do mind just losing overall size and muscle - I know nutrition will maximize it, but god dang it makes me want to cut on a cycle of test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information