an737926 is offline New Member

HCG/AI timing and dosage help please.

week 1-7 test cyp 800mg/week
    week 1-7 EQ 600mg/week
    week 3-7 500iuHCG 2x/week OR 250iuHCG 3x/week 3-8(or 2-7)
    week 2-9 0.5mg Adex EoD

I realize most will say cyp and EQ need to be run longer but this is all I have access too at the time so please work with me here, as well I only have 5000iu of HCG , hence my attempt to spread it out as best as possible here.

I have tried HCG pre pct/in pct before and it did not work near as well for me as it has for others, so I am planning to run it during this time.

any suggestions on the HCG timing/dosage and Adex timing will be appreciated

cheers

2nd cycle, lifting for 10 years, diet and training is in check.

please NOTE: I am going into this cycle shut down. I HAVE had pre blood work done and have results. test on a pref range of 8-24, mine is 1.1

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Aside from your cycle being terrible, Why are you shutdown? Why aren't you trying to resolve that issue first? And all at aged 22???
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Cycle is a waste as stated above and why would you run that if your already shut down?

I have done the Scally PCT protocol and it has failed to reboot me so to speak, I have talked to a few other guys who said actually going back on has helped them recover better when coming off again.

and If you say its terrible simply because Im using cyp/EQ for 7 weeks, thats okay. I dont like long cycles they are much harder to recover from, I have issues recovering from them more so than others, shorter cycles are my preference.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    By the sound of it you don't have to worry about recovery so any argument for a short cycle is rather moot. Either way, if you were to run a short cycle you have the wrong compounds.

What cycles and PCT have you done before the power pct?

Have you seen an endo?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    By the sound of it you don't have to worry about recovery so any argument for a short cycle is rather moot. Either way, if you were to run a short cycle you have the wrong compounds.

What cycles and PCT have you done before the power pct?

Have you seen an endo?
    I have decided to lengthen out the cycle, instead of 700-800mg/week for 7 weeks im gonna extend it out to 10 or 11 weeks at 500/week, try to get more out of it as suggested.

previous cycle was test E/Tren E, 12 week cycle, with Adex during. no hcg was used during this cycle, I wasnt aware of the proper use or use in general of it then(this was early last year).
    at week 6-7 I got shut down hard, no libido, ED, bad mood swings, I stopped pinning asap, waited 21 days and started the Scally PCT, full 20000iu hcg, 45 days of clomid,nolva. the standard scally protocol. never recovered.

year later, after no natural recovery, going on cycle again, HCG during this time.

I DO have a appointment booked with a Endo but it isn't for a while. a Local from my gym who turned pro last year talked to me about this and sugguested going back on as it may give me a chance to reboost my system so to speak, hence going back on while still shut down.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this is a mess. Why on earth would you go on cycle further shutting yourself down as oppose to trying another restart?

Thread Information