heyB is offline New Member

Ending M1T cycle early

Hey guys, new to the forum. Have been taking 10mg Methyl1-4 twice a day for 16 days & would like to end the cycle. I understand I need to overlap PCT & the cycle over a week, but just clarifying, I need to take PCT & M1T for the next week before I can stop the M1T all together? Would like to get off as soon as possible.
    I got the M1T & the PCT from the same company & both bottles have a chart on them & the directions "Basic cycle- 1pro-anabolic over 4 weeks. Run the PCT over weeks 4-7, always overlap PCT on last week of cycle. As you want the PCT to kick in before the cycle ends to ensure gains are maintained. " I can post the ingredients if needed

Thanks.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Not a fan of pro hormone cycles as they very well known to shut down natty test production and you are not replacing it. With that said nolvadex for 4 weeks

Thank you, so would that mean my PCT is garbage?
    The PCT has these ingredients listed:
    "25mg SERM complex (proprietary)
    50mg Arimistane (androsta 3.5 diene 7,17 dione)
    325mg D aspartic acid, fenugreek, eurycoms Longfolia
    225mg milk thistle, saw palmetto, stinging needle, vitamin C
    100mg red yeast rice
    25mg bioperine (piper ningum) beta alanine (proprietary)"

Quote Originally Posted by heyB
    Thank you, so would that mean my PCT is garbage? The PCT has these ingredients listed: "25mg SERM complex (proprietary) 50mg Arimistane (androsta 3.5 diene 7,17 dione) 325mg D aspartic acid, fenugreek, eurycoms Longfolia 225mg milk thistle, saw palmetto, stinging needle, vitamin C 100mg red yeast rice 25mg bioperine (piper ningum) beta alanine (proprietary)"
    os this something over the counter? Stick to the tried and proven serms. Tamoxafin(nolvadex ) and Clomid.

No, it was made by the same company that made the M1T. Guess I bought it for no reason. Thanks for the help, I didn't realize that M1t wasn't for amateurs when I bought it. Just to clarify, when I start taking a SERM do I stop the M1T completely? & how long after my last M1T dose can I take the SERM? I'm sure it's been answered before but I'm pretty stressed about this & can't even think straight.

I'm sorry guys but this whole thing has got me stressed out. If I've been taking 10mg M1T two times a day, what would be the best PCT plan for me? I apologize in advance but appreciate the help.

I'm sorry guys but this whole thing has got me stressed out. If I've been taking 10mg M1T two times a day, what would be the best PCT plan for me? I apologize in advance but appreciate the help.
    jump right into your pct when you have discontinued the product

Thanks for your help man. I really do appreciate it.
    Would nolvadex at 40mg/day the first 2 weeks & 20mg/day the third week suffice?
    I think I'm going to lower my dose down to 10mg/day of the M1T til Sunday so I can complete 3 weeks. Is that safe?

Thanks for your help man. I really do appreciate it. Would nolvadex at 40mg/day the first 2 weeks & 20mg/day the third week suffice? I think I'm going to lower my dose down to 10mg/day of the M1T til Sunday so I can complete 3 weeks. Is that safe?
    again like I said I am not a fan of pro hormones. Run the pct as we outlined and that is the best plan short of stopping the ph now. Just to be clear shutting down our endocrine system is not safe no
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 01-28-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Thread Information