ironjuan is offline New Member

Question to Community: PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY) assistnace

Good evening Gals & Gents: I just came off a my first Cycle! I completed a 14 week cycle that began with 7 weeks of Enanthate followed by 7 weeks of Sustanon . (The mad scientist drew too much for my shots and I went thru the Enanthate like Shot thru a Gun, and Sustanon was the only thing I could acquire). I'd appreciate some thoughts surrounding PCT. I began taking Liquidex .25ml per day in the Morning beginning Week 5 of Sustanon 400 (received 350/week)l. I've heard some positive suggestions to include Clomixyl (Clomiphene Citrate) & Nolvaxyl (Tamoxifen Citrate). I'm 44, White Male, no "extracurricular pills or habits", very little alcohol, no tobacco, super clean Whole-Food Diet, no existing physical ailments, no allergies, no other medications. Much thanks to the Community for us well informed and Keeping the World looking GOOD! thanks!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 for pct. next cycle reaserch the use of hcg during your cycle and have everything you need for your cycle and pct before you start

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow how can someone run a cycle without everything they need first
    listen to Jim get nolva and clomid ASAP
    Good luck

ironjuan is offline New Member
    Jim - Much Appreciation. I got to your suggestions that night and FedEx arrived the next day. Really Appreciate the clarity. Thanks again - A Bunch! I'm going to start Cycle #2 in a few weeks. I'll plan to be more organized for the Second Tour.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ironjuan
    Jim - Much Appreciation. I got to your suggestions that night and FedEx arrived the next day. Really Appreciate the clarity. Thanks again - A Bunch! I'm going to start Cycle #2 in a few weeks. I'll plan to be more organized for the Second Tour.
    keep us posted

Thread Information