ChrisG217 is offline Junior Member

what to expect during pct?

Jus curious to see what some of you have went through during PCT as far as side effects and overall behavior went. I plan on using Nolva/Clo when the time comes and I'd feel better hearing about it from you guys rather than the endless research of some horror stories that other folks went through taking it after a cycle...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Some crash during pct and some don't. Inevitably you will have drop in androgens but it can be minimized by running a proper cycle with an ai and hcg alongside your cycle to keep estrogen under control. maintaining testicular function during your cycle with hcg added will make fora smoother recovery as well. Yes nolvadex and clomid are could serms for pct

DiyGynoSurgeon is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle I did a blast of HCG in the last 2 weeks, Clomid was 100,50,50,50 Nolva was 40,40,20,20, I was a mess, I now realized why people were hesitant to suggest taking steroids especially to young dudes wanting to beef up, I remember having a quiet cry while watching a sad movie (terminator) with my wife, in the mornings I was an arrogant **** to everyone, easy to snap, I remember driving down the road hoping someone would cut me off so I could let loose, considering I was a down to earth happy guy on cycle that would go out of his way to help anyone, I didn't expect any of that in PCT
    * Moderate back acne and acne on my shoulders and chest

My second cycle I skipped the HCG blast, Took 12.5mg Aromasin per day for 3 weeks, Clomid was dosed at 50,50,50,50 and nolva at 20,20,20,20 also took mucuna pruiens 100mg per day for mood and an OTC test booster to try to keep the wife happy (tribulus only), I didn't get bitchy, moody or anything on this PCT and literally gained strength throughout, didn't feel like I crashed at all (besides sex drive being low-0), I will be doing nearly all my PCt's like this from now on (on light/moderate cycles) - (minus the OTC test booster)
    * No acne at all during PCT - maybe one or two minor spots that aren't out of the norm off cycle anyway
    Last pin was 6 weeks ago and have only lost 1kg

* I now know when my estro is getting up there in PCT my brain seems foggy and my mood gets snappy and start getting tired, when I noticed that and took some aromasin, back to normal straight away with energy to burn (took Adex during cycle, aromasin during PCT)

Everyones different but this is what I expect (for me)
    * Long esters - for the first 3-5 weeks after the final pin expect to feel ok, actually really good (then you will most likely slip into a tired unmotivated lethargic state - for how long depends on how big the crash)
    * Short esters - for the first 2-3 weeks after the final pin expect to feel ok, actually really good (then you will most likely slip into a tired unmotivated lethargic state - for how long depends on how big the crash)

Just my 2c - hope that gives you a little bit of insight to what you can expect during PCT

Thread Information