KCBBCLUBJOE is offline New Member

Question Research chemical company, to good to be true?

First off, let me say I hope this doesn't break any rules. Being that I am NOT asking about a source check on any UGL or STEROID . I am just wanting to know if certain research chemical companies are actually telling the truth.

Second, I have visited just about all, and have joined most of the forums that relate to this one. I can say with out a doubt this is the best one. Other unnamed "elite" forums allow you to buy karma point that will increase your rating and post counts as well as view counts. What kind of false advertisement is that shit???

Ok, now I do hope this isn't against the rules. Because I have seen in other threads people mention research company names, mostly AR-R (which seems to be the same thing as RUI-PRODUCTS). I have seen other names of other forums. ********, blue sky, honestly the list is endless. My question is has anyone use BuyUsaPeptides. They prices are half of everyone else. And well I can't find a single review for them. Just wanting to know if anyone has experience with them. If not, I will fork over the cash and just buy from AR-R. Seems everyone can agree they are the real deal.

Let me just clarify. This is not an add for any of the above mentioned products. I am just a guy who is looking for some clarity. If I have broken any rules I will delete this post.
    Well I am going to work, I do hope someone can shed some light.
    Thanks

No one?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Bro I tried to save a few bucks a few years ago and went with a cheap rc company and no BS I got f-ing gyno. I learned my lesson. It worth every damn dime to know what you are getting is real. Watch the sales and stick with arr - you wont be sorry. It so damn tempting..it reds the same , yu WANT it to be legit for that price, but there is a reason its so damn cheap and they dont have a good rep...im sure you can figure out what that is man.

Thanks Jimmy, you are already confirmed my suspicions. Also thank you for the exemestane article, was one of the biggest reasons I decided I will use exemestane as my AI.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBBCLUBJOE View Post
    Thanks Jimmy, you are already confirmed my suspicions. Also thank you for the exemestane article, was one of the biggest reasons I decided I will use exemestane as my AI.
    Stane is my preferred ai as well

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Stane is my preferred ai as well
    From the majority of my reading, it seems like exemestane really is the "best" AI. I fully plan on using it when I eventually cycle. Which hopefully is soon. I am getting blood work done next week and will post results for yall. As I said earlier this is my favorite community for performance enhancement on the web so far. And i've been to most of them.

Thread Information