Thread: hcg mixing

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member

hcg mixing

ok so ive got 5000iu of hcg . id like for someone to see if the math is right for my dosing and any advice or criticisms for this. im considering mixing 1.25 ml of bac water per 5000iu powder. it should put the 200iu dose I need in between the 2nd and 3rd hash mark. the reason for the low bac water usage is because I don't think the vial will hold much more than that, and I really don't want to spend 10 dollars for shipping and handling for one f*cking vial unless theres no way around it. I have an old pharm grade empty test bottle laying around I was considering if its gonna be a problem with the way im thinking mixing this. thanks for any answers

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It should hold 2cc of bac water making each tic on your slin pin represent 250 iu

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    thanks very much for your response and yes it did. im assuming by tick you mean each number. ive only got enough to run 200iu x 2 a week as im going 12 weeks. what are your thoughts on running all 12 weeks verses running the last few weeks at a higher dose? cant remember where i read it but some people seem to be doing that. im wondering which way would have the least chance to affect the leydig cells in a negative way. thanks again for the help man.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Run it the whole cycle right up to pct at 200 iu 2xew

Thread Information