tm136 is offline New Member

PCT for test E cycle need advice PLEASE

Hi guys I need some advice, I have read a lot and am a little confused.

here are my stats:
    Age-21
    Height- 6'2
    weight -200

Cycle:
    Test E 250mg
    weeks 1-12 375ml once a week

my last injection was one week ago and was planning on starting PCT in a week.

I have Nova, Clomid, and Anastrozole on deck... what should i do and dosage for a PCT, also any side effects to look for on PCT.

THANK YOU in advance

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not going to get on you to much here but you should gave got this stuff all covered before starting your cycle. Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 before cycling again please read the beginner cycle stickys pct stickys research the importance of running hcg during your cycle and the importance of running an AI during your cycle. Read cycles and the young too just so that you do understand all the possible risks involved with cycling at a young age

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    holy shit 375 ml a week?!?! im sure you mean mg. The arimadex should have been run on cycle. Two weeks after your last shot you start clomid at 100mg a day for a week, then 3 weeks at 50mg a day. Nolvadex 40mg a day for first week then down to 20mg a day for 3 weeks. clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

Did you run any arimadex during cycle? Are you experiencing any estrogen related sides? Side effects could be a little bit of blurred vision and moodiness/emotional, if you take the pills before bed you wont notice any sides

tm136 is offline New Member
    Thank you guys, and i did not take Arimadex well on cycle, a guy who has been using gear for a while said at my age and body type i did not need it?and i have not noticed any estrogen side effects that i know of (nipples are a little puffy but can't really tell always had weird looking nipples that stuck out a little bit) and are there any side effects of Clomid i heard you get really depressed.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tm136
    Thank you guys, and i did not take Arimadex well on cycle, a guy who has been using gear for a while said at my age and body type i did not need it?and i have not noticed any estrogen side effects that i know of (nipples are a little puffy but can't really tell always had weird looking nipples that stuck out a little bit) and are there any side effects of Clomid i heard you get really depressed.
    You really need to run labs to determine what you do or do not need. The best advice for now is to do the proper pct. take your time off and research. Everything you need to learn is right here in the stickys

Thread Information