Agentman is offline Junior Member

PCT newbie question

When you do your PCT does your test levels stay at a normal rate or at least never being fully suppressed? Like when I came off the Test E my levels dropped drastically, with PCT does it keep from this happening? What would be expected test levels say 2 weeks into PCT vs. 2 weeks without?

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Thats a hard question because everybody reacts differently. Post Cycle Therapy Does not keep suppression from happening because you dont run it during cycle, you run it after, hence the word POST. Typical PCT is 4 weeks, im currently running mine for 5 1/2 because i dont fully feel back to normal. If you dont do a PCT your natrual test levels will take a very long time to return and may not return to normal levels, PCT should bring your levels back to normal withing a much shorter period of time

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    During pct it is inevitable for your testosterone levels to drop. For most yes they will drop below normal levels but for how long can be pretty individual based on a lot if different things. Length of cycle, compounds run, running a correct pct and using hcg are just a few things that are important

So basically there is no avoiding the blahh feeling you get post cycle? I literally didn't feel like getting in the gym afterwards and then felt like I lost most of my gains because of that. Granted I did no PCT, after researching on here my next cycle will be a lot better planned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentman
    So basically there is no avoiding the blahh feeling you get post cycle? I literally didn't feel like getting in the gym afterwards and then felt like I lost most of my gains because of that. Granted I did no PCT, after researching on here my next cycle will be a lot better planned out.
    depends hcg during your cycle makes pct much smoother but you are not going to feel the same during pct as when you were on that's for sure

I just read up on HCG , first time reading about it... So it will basically help during the cycle to keep natural test production up?

I just read up on HCG, first time reading about it... So it will basically help during the cycle to keep natural test production up?
    it will help maintain testicular function during your cycle so that you are not suffering from testicular disfunction after. Lh production start again pretty fast after you cease the administration of exogenous testosterone but getting the testies to fire again is the longest part of recovery after they have stopped functioning during your cycle

Do you have any idea how long it normally takes after a cycle for your testes to start firing again with no PCT? Or is it different for every case?

Do you have any idea how long it normally takes after a cycle for your testes to start firing again with no PCT? Or is it different for every case?
    everyone is different and again a lot will depend on the length of the cycle and compounds used

Yeah the guy I am getting gear from keeps telling me I don't need PCT so I am hoping to get a little rep here and get a source to get my own stuff. I lost most of my gains due to the dead feeling after the cycle. After reading here about PCT it's exactly what was missing for me and hopefully this time around it will be a bit better.

Jim you seem very knowledgeable on here, hopefully when I get 50 posts and privileges you can help me get on track with a new cycle. I'm anxious but I really want to have it all planned out this time.

Jim you seem very knowledgeable on here, hopefully when I get 50 posts and privileges you can help me get on track with a new cycle. I'm anxious but I really want to have it all planned out this time.
    why do you need 50 post to get on track?

I can't PM until 50 posts so I can get any decent sources. I have one in mind but from what I have seen on here there are sources in the states to make things a lot easier. I can't ask about my source or for a source until I can PM. Kind of strange because 50 posts is a hard thing to do without putting BS posts out there.. I am trying to refrain from that but it's harder than I thought to get 50 legit posts...

You just need to know that this is not a source board.

I've already got much more information, sources would be a fraction of the knowledge I have gained in just a few weeks... With that being said making sure you have a good source seems to be a big part of it.

Thread Information